Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Quote Originally Posted by Hideeho View Post
    The Ultimate Carry could be a game-changer.
    I think it already is.

With more states adopting mag bans, people are looking at revolvers again. Early in the video, they mention that this project was possible because S&W had some J-frame production time coming open. Hopefully, they've learned what they needed to learn and they'll apply those ideas the next time some K-frame production time comes open.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    I think it already is.

With more states adopting mag bans, people are looking at revolvers again. Early in the video, they mention that this project was possible because S&W had some J-frame production time coming open. Hopefully, they've learned what they needed to learn and they'll apply those ideas the next time some K-frame production time comes open.

Okie John
    And here I am with a bid on a new Colt Night Cobra that I hope I lose.

Name:  received_770057905144376.jpg
Views: 877
Size:  48.4 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hideeho View Post
    And here I am with a bid on a new Colt Night Cobra that I hope I lose.
    If it's at a semi-reasonable price you could probably get rid of it here...I MIGHT even know somebody who'd be interested in it...Just sayin'...

I’m in for three of the 432’s. Looking forward to a run of 317’s regulated for the Federal Punch round.

As for the QC issue, I’m cautiously optimistic. I’ve had to send several Rugers back to the factory over the past decade, but never one made by Ruger for Lipsey’s. Hopefully that good luck will carry over to these S&W Lipsey’s guns.

Name:  IMG_8056.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  49.8 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

This great news! Let’s hope this leads to some K Frame goodness soon. I’m in for one each.

One nit to pick:

I don’t consider this four new revolvers. It’s one new revolver in four different configurations.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

If the build quality is anywhere near as good as the quality of the intro video, these will be amazing. Lipsey's did an amazing job with the intro video, so informative.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Estimated street price?

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I’m in for a 442 UC.

Unless all the P-F hipsters manage to convince me to go 432 between now and wider gun shipping/availability.

Anyone remember this thread?

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ro-quot-thread

Better late than never.

I remember that thread. This gun is astonishingly close to what folks had in mind, and honestly, even better (specifically the Ti pin upgrade and grips). And honestly, I kinda want one of each caliber. I may put my 442 Pro/Moon Clip on the chopping block... and my 60-10, to fund them.

One thing that's sorta a hangup with .32 for me... is no Safariland Comp I for a 6 shot .32. Bummer.

User Tag List