Page 7 of 96 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

A Centennial Airweight with big dot sights? Thats a long ways away from lockless K/L/N frame revolver that folks were hoping for over on the S&W forum. With that said, it looks like a nice little carry gun and I hope it makes some folks happy.

Next to the lock, the QC issues are the biggest thing turning away buyers. I hope that is a priority for S&W as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JWintergreen View Post
    A Centennial Airweight with big dot sights? Thats a long ways away from lockless K/L/N frame revolver that folks were hoping for over on the S&W forum. With that said, it looks like a nice little carry gun and I hope it makes some folks happy.

Next to the lock, the QC issues are the biggest thing turning away buyers. I hope that is a priority for S&W as well.
    I really hope there is more getting released at SHOT. Otherwise it’s just another disappointing year.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Is it too much to ask that Smif offer dovetail'd sights standard on their spinny guns?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Yeah, just an airweight “640 pro” isn’t enough to start breathing hard over. That said, what I’m picking up from that teaser vid looks to be one of the best ever J-frame iterations, and I’ve shot some good ones in my day. I’d take it to ECQC. So far, so good. Let’s see what else we get.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Real sights on a J frame is one of the things folks have asked for. I have to say those look a bit... snaggy... for a pocket gun. Depending on price and availability, I'd test drive one.

Hopefully there is more coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Fair is fair: screenshot…
    5 shot, pass
    On the ragged edge of the world I'll roam,
    And the home of the wolf shall be my home - Robert Service

How about a limited release of the Nightguards!?

Wouldn't it be cheaper to have better sights installed on ones existing 642 than buying a new $700-1000 gun? With red grips???

Quote Originally Posted by JWintergreen View Post
    I'd be one of them. Not as happy as I'd like, but happy to the extent that it's possible for anyone who posts here.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Take my money!

User Tag List