Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    Hey, a quick shoutout to @JEC here is called for. As I posted way back, a good friend who’s not a member here had a problem with his early 442-UC front sight. He contacted Jason who personally made arrangements for the gun to go back and get a new sight (in record time!) and is now working with Jason on obtaining a second 442! Incredible customer service.
    Thanks @JEC
    Quote Originally Posted by JEC View Post
    Thank you @Det1397. We’ve been checking the sights on guns as they are coming in and the last several batches have all been good. Hopefully that is behind us. For those who had a problem thank you for being patient with all this. I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback from some real deal guys and that is the most rewarding part of all of this to me.

We recorded a podcast with @Lost River today that should be out next week sometime. Ted is such a wealth of knowledge. I can’t wait to listen back to it myself!
    I told my wife that Jason is my new best friend. He knows how to do customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    I told my wife that Jason is my new best friend. He knows how to do customer service.
    Thanks Bill. Enjoyed talking to you the last few weeks!

Site Supporter
    Any idea if / when more UC' s might come into the pipeline? I've heard of one 632 showing up somewhat locally, other than that...nothing. I'm told that 632 was just what a J frame should be, really looking forward to a 642/442 UC!

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    Any idea if / when more UC' s might come into the pipeline? I've heard of one 632 showing up somewhat locally, other than that...nothing. I'm told that 632 was just what a J frame should be, really looking forward to a 642/442 UC!
    Guns are shipping weekly. As you can imagine the demand is way outstripping what we are getting though.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JEC View Post
    Guns are shipping weekly. As you can imagine the demand is way outstripping what we are getting though.
    As a business, that’s a good problem to have. I’m still waiting for my 442 UC to show up at my LGS.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    I went to the Lipseys web site and found the Lipseys dealers local to me. I told a couple that I wanted one and got one that way.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    I went to the Lipseys web site and found the Lipseys dealers local to me. I told a couple that I wanted one and got one that way.
    That's how it should work--Unfortunately for me, the LGS I am most friendly with/have the best relationship with is not a real high-volume Dealer, so my guess is that he's not real high on "The List" as far as getting the "Allocated" items go--Which is really a shame, because I know he could have already sold 3 or 4 of the UC's...

Site Supporter
    I installed the Apex j frame kit into my 432UC this morning. The trigger is now at 9.25lbs. At the range I fired 50rnds of Lost River 100gr and 18rnds of Hornady CD without any light strikes. Based on my experience with installing the kit into my M&P340 I did dry fire the 432UC about 50 times before shooting it. Really digging how comfortable it is to shoot the 32 even compared to Fed GMM out of my 340/642.
    Adam

Speedloaders. I'd really like to have a few Bubberized Comp IIIs for this 432UC. Comp IIs wouldn't be too bad.

I have a drill I use to compare different guns and see how they work for me. It's an abbreviated El Presidente. 3 IDPA targets at 7 or 10 yards. No turn, just draw, fire 2 shots on each target, reload and fire 2 more shots at each target.

I ran the drill several times today with my 432UC with 32 Longs. The HKS speedloaders are slow and clumsy. My reloads were taking 5 seconds. When I was regularly shooting revolver in IDPA my reloads were under 3 seconds with a K-Frame.

This gun runs well at speed. I like it. Plus, I can see the sights.

Maybe Speed Beez will make some. Safariland would be the best.

Site Supporter
    Comp III's, Jetloaders or S.L. Variants for .32's would be AWESOME! Wonder if anybody is listening?

User Tag List