Page 60 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Site Supporter
    Has anybody tried pocket carrying a UC ?
    I'm curious how the VZ' s work in pants pockets.

Site Supporter
    Still looking for a 32 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    They are on the large side for my pockets.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    So…I had a 442UC, but after I bought and paid for it through a LGS’s online system it was somehow sold in store. They are unable to locate another one for me, so I might miss out on this run.
    So the dealer was able to get a 642 for me and when I got it home I checked the front sight and it’s dead.

Site Supporter
    So the dealer was able to get a 642 for me and when I got it home I checked the front sight and it’s dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by JEC View Post
    If anyone got a gun with a dead front sight, please email or call me directly and we can do one of three things. I can send you a replacement front sight if you have the ability to change it yourself, I can get you looped in with customer service at S&W or I will be happy to replace the gun from one here at Lipsey's. We would just send you a call tag for yours, and ship a no-charge replacement to your dealer. Everything coming in now from S&W should have the sight issue resolved. I will be personally inspecting the next shipment.

cathellsk,

Not sure what is going on with your gun. The difference in the shroud height is pretty minimal and shouldn't cause that much of a POI disparity. Please contact me and we can just exchange it for you. I am also happy to replace the ammo you shot trying to figure the sights out.

I can reached at cloessner@lipseys.com or 225-751-6110

Reach out to Jason at Lipseys in the quote above my post. He’ll take care of you like my 442UC that had the same issue. Awesome customer service by Lipseys.
    “When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    They are on the large side for my pockets.
    They appear so in the images and videos I've seen, if they don't check the concealment, comfort and draw boxes for me, I'll run CT laser grips which I've grown pretty fond of for my J frame application.

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    Mine came in, and I have been pocket carrying it. In fact I just got back from the store, as the littlest Minion insisted on cookie dough to go with the ice cream. She is going to be on a sugar high in about 30 minutes...

Anyways, it fits perfectly in my front pants pocket. Front sight is SUPER bright too.

This gun is seriously nice.

I actually did a complete writeup on it for the guys over on the 24hourCampfire Forum and S&W forum.

Planning on shooting the heck out of it.

Edit to add more info.

I think I will add the write-up I did over on the Campfire, as a separate thread here, as I plan on shooting the 432 pretty extensively and reporting back on the results. Not really like a 2000 round torture test, but since I put 6K rounds through my 442, I figured the best way to get intimately familiar with the new 432 is to shoot the heck out of it. Plus I really, really like shooting .32 H&Rs
    Last edited by Lost River; 03-09-2024 at 07:00 PM. Reason: edit to add more info.

Maybe I'm just crazy, but I kinda hope the .32's catch on enough that Safariland starts making Comp I's for the 6 shot .32's...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    Maybe I'm just crazy, but I kinda hope the .32's catch on enough that Safariland starts making Comp I's for the 6 shot .32's...
    I'm hoping you're right.

User Tag List