Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I probably jinxed myself by buying .32 cartridges.
    I did buy a speedloader that I saw on a gun shop peg but I've held off buying ammo and components for the same reason. On the other hand, I'll want to shoot the thing ASAP when I get my hands on it.

Nice. Anyone know when the guns are going to start shipping to dealers?
    I spoke with Lipsey’s yesterday via email and was told (assured?) we’re on the list for guns and it may be as late as the beginning of March…

Site Supporter
    I probably jinxed myself by buying .32 cartridges.
    Maybe getting some .327FedMag will help un-jinx us on this?

Post 452,
    I'm a bit lost as to who "we" are in the above post. Perhaps the post is just for "Stephanie B".

I do hope my FFL actually put me on a Lipsey's "wish list" for a 432UC, and that the revolver actually arrives at my FFL and I get a call letting me know it's arrived; but we'll see. All I've got is a verbal assurance the "wish list" for me was done. There's no deposit or paperwork involved. This is a bit different from how GalleryofGuns works where a deposit is effected through its website and my credit card gets charged with a deposit, along with shipping info emailed.

Post 453,
    Just to clarify, the forthcoming Lipsey's 442UC or 642UC revolvers are .32 H&R Mag, not .327 Federal Mag.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by L-2 View Post
    Post 453,
    Just to clarify, the forthcoming Lipsey's 442UC or 642UC revolvers are .32 H&R Mag, not .327 Federal Mag.
    Yes, that's kind of the joke - we both bought ammo for the 432/632 guns that haven't shipped yet, fearing we may have jinxed ourselves into not getting them, and buying the wrong ammo might undo the bad mojo.

I've done the same as you on the wishlist at my local pusher.

Post 455,
    Ha! I actually bought .327 Fed Mag on a Sunday night. After placing the order, I realized my mistake and was able to cancel the order Monday morning. Then placed an order for the requite .32 H&R Mag along with some .32 S&W Long.

A few days later, I became pessimistic about obtaining a 432UC via this "wish list" method. I ordered and received a Ruger LCR in .327 Fed, and placed, once again, an order for some .327 Fed Mag. I saw Taurus also had a model 327, but I've never owned or felt comfortable with Taurus. Seeing some positive reviews lately re: Taurus I'm not a person to be a self-appointed-test-subject. In fact, I'm not even 100% comfortable with Ruger, but the LCR has so far been good but only for a couple hundred rounds.

Yet, I'm still hopefull this 432UC will come into my FFL, hoping my FFL and I got the order in relatively early (but knowing what this initial lot size will be and not knowing how many orders will have been placed).

Good luck to all on these UC guns and orders. Again, thank you Lipsey's and everyone involved in getting these UCs made.

Post 456

"requite" s/b "requisite"

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

"New .32 Snake shot load at 3 yards. The hole in the middle is a metal 40 grain projectile that goes 8-9” in Bare Gel."
    What's the use case for a mix of snake shot and a single larger projectile?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Especially when the projectile may not penetrate far enough if the heart is missed….make the other guy mad enough to beat you to death befire he exsanguinates?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    It's for the snake behind the snake.
    Taking a break from social media.

User Tag List