Page 20 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Not into the multi-day "tease/leak" style of marketing.

So is the j-frame it? Or are there other new revolvers? Anything fun in the 3" .357 world?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Not into the multi-day "tease/leak" style of marketing.

So is the j-frame it? Or are there other new revolvers? Anything fun in the 3" .357 world?
    So far:

You’ll take an excellent j-frame, and like it.

But 2025 is another year…

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

What needs to be known and I have asked my Agent of Disinformation to determine is - Just how many of these things are being made.

Because if the run is too small - we're all screwed.

Personally, I would like one of each SKU - but I'll settle for two of the .38s. However, if this is the only run and it's just ~500/1000 guns of each SKU - then I will need FOUR of them. Because my time spent searching for a 2.5" J-Frame taught me that when Smith makes <5000 guns of particular SKU - you can forget finding them again in the future. And if this thing is as good as it looks - I'm going to want enough to have a pair to shoot and a pair to carry.

I’m pretty sure that @JEC noted that the initial run is 4K: 1,000 of each skew, with future runs planned, but I've slept since the thread started. At any rate, they won’t be 36-6s.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I’m pretty sure that @JEC noted that the initial run is 4K: 1,000 of each skew, with future runs planned, but I've slept since the thread started. At any rate, they won’t be 36-6s.
    Ugh, I hope not. That means they are basically sold out already.

Site Supporter
    Not a fan of limited runs. If a product is the shizznit, make it a standard SKU, and delete existing redundancies.

Someone needs to figure out how to get PF members first dibs on purchasing these guns before all 4k are scooped up by distributors never to be seen again.

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Ugh, I hope not. That means they are basically sold out already.
    But here's my hope: this is the push that finally gets S&W - and anyone else paying attention - off top dead center (emphasis on DEAD) WRT better sights and "high horn" grips becoming standard equipment on concealed hammer/bobbed hammer snubbies.

"Having small revolvers in 2024 arguably sighted no better than those of 1896 is nothing to be proud of, Rusty."
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

Three females maybe 4 in my family who would be perfect canidates for the .32 heck Im not kidding anyone I want a couple myself. Plus in 38. I might sell my sc/ti 38 642s as I see this as a better gun.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

These look awesome… but the rational side of me is happy with my battery of LCRs (.38, .327, 9mm, .22) but I do like the sight set up.

I’d be more giddy about the grips if the Hamre products weren’t on the street already, with more in development.

But more .32 is a good thing, in my view. If I happened upon one of the .32 flavors I’d probably swipe the plastic.

Now let’s see the .32 option(s) that Taurus will show this week.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

User Tag List