Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Hey, a quick shoutout to @JEC here is called for. As I posted way back, a good friend who’s not a member here had a problem with his early 442-UC front sight. He contacted Jason who personally made arrangements for the gun to go back and get a new sight (in record time!) and is now working with Jason on obtaining a second 442! Incredible customer service.
    Thanks @JEC

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    They did a live on bodyguards for AFR and mentioned the ultimate carry will be a series, with potential for a bodyguard variant. I would be in for a humpback!
    A bodyguard style variant would interest me... I don't know why but I've always loved those ugly things, despite never owning one. That said... I need to be able to find a 442 first. I still have not seen one of these in any flavor here locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    Hey, a quick shoutout to @JEC here is called for. As I posted way back, a good friend who’s not a member here had a problem with his early 442-UC front sight. He contacted Jason who personally made arrangements for the gun to go back and get a new sight (in record time!) and is now working with Jason on obtaining a second 442! Incredible customer service.
    Thanks @JEC
    Thank you @Det1397. We’ve been checking the sights on guns as they are coming in and the last several batches have all been good. Hopefully that is behind us. For those who had a problem thank you for being patient with all this. I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback from some real deal guys and that is the most rewarding part of all of this to me.

We recorded a podcast with @Lost River today that should be out next week sometime. Ted is such a wealth of knowledge. I can’t wait to listen back to it myself!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I think folks better but start saving up some extra revolver money for some interesting stuff in the future!
    Way ahead of you.

Well, probably not, but you know what I mean.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    They did a live on bodyguards for AFR and mentioned the ultimate carry will be a series, with potential for a bodyguard variant. I would be in for a humpback!
    Name:  IMG_3613.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  48.4 KB

It’s a very bespoke desire, but an all-steel 6-shot .32 H&R humpback that I can thumb the hammer while reholstering, UC sights, and a DLC black finish would be my ultimate J frame…

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I think folks better but start saving up some extra revolver money for some interesting stuff in the future!
    I thought that was a prerequisite to maintaining membership in the revolver sub-forum to begin with...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Glad to see this project succeed. Since a K-frame was teased early on, I assume the same no-lock, XS sights, VZ grips, Ti-studs treatment will inevitably include a modern model 12 / 315 in aluminum instead of scandium?

Quote Originally Posted by JEC View Post
    Thank you @Det1397. We’ve been checking the sights on guns as they are coming in and the last several batches have all been good. Hopefully that is behind us. For those who had a problem thank you for being patient with all this. I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback from some real deal guys and that is the most rewarding part of all of this to me.

We recorded a podcast with @Lost River today that should be out next week sometime. Ted is such a wealth of knowledge. I can’t wait to listen back to it myself!
    That was quite enjoyable.

First podcast, and like talking to old friends. Of course it helps when you are discussing great subjects and that is pretty easy when talking about handgunning and such. I think we mentioned what a solid forum PF was.

Please post a link to the podcast when it’s out!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Please post a link to the podcast when it’s out!
    Thank you.
    I just logged on to post this exact request to @Lost River.

I am, shall we say, technologically challenged ...

User Tag List