Page 25 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Someone help an uneducated revolver guy understand the difference in the 432 and 632.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Someone help an uneducated revolver guy understand the difference in the 432 and 632.
    432 black
    632 stainless

Site Supporter
    Black vs stainless

Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    More in the “shits and giggles” niche, but it was also hinted that Heritage would soon have some centerfires on the menu. I would assume it’s the reintroduction of whatever Taurus used to call their SAA clones.
    That was the "Gaucho". Not around for long.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    More in the “shits and giggles” niche, but it was also hinted that Heritage would soon have some centerfires on the menu. I would assume it’s the reintroduction of whatever Taurus used to call their SAA clones.

But a .327 SAA sounds fun, and I don’t believe Ruger is making their single actions in any great numbers outside the Wrangler line.
    Heritage imported a Pietta transfer bar gun as the "Heritage Big Bore" for some time, fits all parts for a Pietta Maverick and most Pietta 1873s.

Name:  20240118_181856.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  52.4 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Another run of the Night Guards would be cool.
    I missed a 315 NG a few years back in an estate. That one would have been a lot of fun. I wish they would do another run of 242s. If I had a spare I might actually carry and shoot mine.

Both frames are aluminum. One is colored black and the other a fake stainless. Both finishes aren't very durable.

Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post

This Diamondback revolver is looking pretty interesting. Apparently it is J-frame sized, but 6 shots of .357. Uses j-frame grips and holsters. I doubt it will actually fit holsters... at least not good kydex ones... but the grip compatibility is a huge deal to me.
    This superior to the 442 and 642 uc which is basically a dolled up standard 442 and 642. The only reason why this, what seem to be a superior offering, is being ignored is because Colt or S&W's Sama isn't attached to it.

Site Supporter
    It might be lightweight for a .357 but it is still heavier than a 442 or 642 by quite a bit. On top of that it has an exposed hammer so it doesn't work as well as a pocket gun. If it is anything like the kimber it ripped off it will be a decent gun, but more of a belt carry vs an ankle or pocket type of gun.

Quote Originally Posted by TeflonDon View Post
    This superior to the 442 and 642 uc which is basically a dolled up standard 442 and 642. The only reason why this, what seem to be a superior offering, is being ignored is because Colt or S&W's Sama isn't attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeflonDon View Post
    Considering I have never seen anything Diamondback Arms has made last longer than 500 rounds - I would not be putting my money on this design.

The Kimber K6XS is likely a better choice if you don't want a Ruger, Colt, or Smith.

User Tag List