Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Rifle from PWS--the UXR

According to the folks at TFBTV, PWS is still trying to work the bugs out of the UXR. There is a brief discussion at the 9:35 mark of this video:

https://youtu.be/gdQ0SdmsH3c?si=th-eJorf9ZEveKHm

My interest is on hold until it’s been out for a couple of years and it’s proven reliable in at least the 5.56 and .308 configurations.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

One of the military pilots on here, cant remember his user from I think he moved from CA to TX? bought the first gen and accuracy was typical battle rifle accuracy. The second gen accuracy was supposedly improved quite a bit I think by strengthening the receiver. So they do have experience with accuracy.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    One of the military pilots on here, cant remember his user from I think he moved from CA to TX? bought the first gen and accuracy was typical battle rifle accuracy. The second gen accuracy was supposedly improved quite a bit I think by strengthening the receiver. So they do have experience with accuracy.
    This rifle hasn’t been released yet, so you must be referring to a different PWS rifle. However, PWS is known for their quality and accuracy. Thus, perhaps you are confusing PWS with another manufacturer that begins with “P”?
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    This rifle hasn’t been released yet, so you must be referring to a different PWS rifle. However, PWS is known for their quality and accuracy. Thus, perhaps you are confusing PWS with another manufacturer that begins with “P”?
    Yes it was an early model 308. I talked with about it specifically. It locked up so bad he couldnt run the bolt and had to send it back to PWS I believe with a round still in it. That was back in the time period it was commonly stated PWS was not duty ready.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I'll be getting a 16" .223 Wylde UXR as soon as they become available, hopefully either in April or May and we'll see how it goes.

User Tag List