Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: p2000 sight options 2024

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I would be curious what the CBP qual stats show with the change to the Glock (although the caliber change no doubt was a significant factor).
    Prior to the Glock, and granted the course of fire was noticeably different… out of 60 people, we would get 20 with a perfect score. This is one practice to warm up, then the best score out of two.

This last qualification, we had less than 20 not get a perfect score. I’d have to recount, but probably around 12 officers. And that was in the cold, with some new officers never dealing with ME winters.

I've been very happy with the Dawson Chargers that I have on my P2000. I much prefer a .125 front, so Trijicon/Meprolight/whoever else does P2000 sights wasn't an option. I was able to choose my rear width, so I have my preferred .145 rear paired with the thinner front. They can also do custom heights based on your POI if needed, but mine shot where I wanted it to with the factory sights, so I just told them that and sent in the slide. Not the cheapest, but definitely done right, and worth it to me with some mangling I've seen with local sight installations on non-Glocks.

Sorry for the pics...in a location where it isn't exactly socially "acceptable" to pull out the gat out for good pics.

Name:  P2000 Dawson front.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  33.6 KB
    Name:  P2000 Dawson rear.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  47.4 KB

i want to play too!

my P2000 .40 has been my EDC for about 15 years now. never thought about changing the stock sights. maybe it's time...

User Tag List