Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: p2000 sight options 2024

p2000 sight options 2024

So, I am one of a handful of people who probably still carries a p2000. The one downside to the gun, for me personally, is the lack of sight options but the merits of the pistol make me feel fine carrying it with blacked out rears (thank you sharpie) and a meprolight white front. This gun shines with irons so right now I have no intention of milling it for a dot, so my search for iron sights has continue the last year that I have settled on this gun and done away with my gun changing ways.

I was recently informed that the VP9or and the P2000 share the same dovetails. Are there any iron sights for the VP9or that should hit point of aim/point of impact for the p2000?

I found this listing with measurements but it seems overall sight height, not blade. if it is overall, it seems to be close to the p2000 trijicon bright and tough (https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/hk09o)

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/51000937

Thoughts?

Tagged in as I'm the other guy who carries a P2000/Sk.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Tagged in as I'm the other guy who carries a P2000/Sk.
    one of us, one of us.

Site Supporter
    My P2000SK is probably the gun I like the best as an AIWB carry option. Basically the factory night sights have been perfect for me. Maybe I'll put some orange nail polish on the front sight. I'm in the process of vetting it (lmao it's an HK, who am I kidding?) and think it's likely going to replace the Glock 26 I typically carry just because I like the LEM thing way more than I thought I would. So of the three of us, I'll probably vote for the stock night sights (also because home ownership has made being a member of the gun/gadget of thr month club untenable)

I carry a P2000 light LEM currently, mine has Trijicon HD sights intended for it HK109o and they are reasonable POA=POI, both for .40 and 9mm. I ended up paying about $140 for each set at Midway. Way better than factory sights for my old eyes.
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Name:  20240114_094330.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  42.4 KB

Here mine is after a year of carry. Figured the thread could use some pics. This pistol was the first thing I shot after 9 months of recovery after a finger surgery. After a cold bill drill to get a reference, I cleared the test in a smoking time and score. It just works, is accurate, and I wish it was more supported.

Do you hear me PF. I took a month off from social forums and now I want the p2000 to make a come back .

While I don't own one, the P2000 is right up there with the USP and P30 as one of the finest pistols available for serious use. The $499 one on PSA is extremely tempting, but it's in .40. If I were to go with a .40, though, the P2000 would be one of 3 contenders since HK's are designed to handle that round.

Keeping an eye on this thread for the answer, as I may get one to go with my HK45C.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    one of us, one of us.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Figured the thread could use some pics.
    Name:  p2000 40sw.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  42.5 KB
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Name:  20240119_061836.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  52.1 KB

Name:  20240119_062628.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  20.9 KB
    Taking a break from social media.

User Tag List