Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holosun’s New Enclosed K Optic

Wait...what...a Thermal Sight ?!

PS @GJM charge your phone!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Not sure I understand how the technology works, but here is another new product from them.

Attachment 114141
    Oh snap!

--Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Not sure I understand how the technology works, but here is another new product from them.

Attachment 114141
    Whoa. Now that is cool. Since red is typically used for the highest temp in thermal imaging, I'd guess they would have to use a black and white pallette to make the dot usable. Of course, that's just a shot in the dark.

Fooled around with their prototype rifle size thermal at last year’s NYTOA. Was very impressed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mastiffkb View Post
    Of course this appears after I purchase 2 EPS Carry MRS green.
    This thermal site is much larger than an eps carry

According to the blurb I just read on Ammoland, dot intensity does have a manual override.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    According to the blurb I just read on Ammoland, dot intensity does have a manual override.
    On all SCS models, one tap of the button goes to max brightness for 30 minutes or until you tap the button again.

That said, I've found my SCS to run on the brighter side and have never needed the overdrive mode yet.

Did they say when this model will be available ?

I thought about trying one of these but at least for now I think I will just stick with my EPS Carry red 6 MOA dot reticle and the standard manual + and - reticle controls to better tailor the dot intensity more accurately for my eyesight and lighting conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I thought about trying one of these but at least for now I think I will just stick with my EPS Carry red 6 MOA dot reticle and the standard manual + and - reticle controls to better tailor the dot intensity more accurately for my eyesight and lighting conditions.
    I am not sure if you have messed around with a SCS yet, but my 320 SCS has incredible auto intensity adjustment.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List