Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Federal 20ga. No. 2 Buck w/ Flite Control being announced at SHOT

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Ooh I'm excited. I've been hunting around for another gp 20gauge sxs. Not for defensive use but for hunting/camping/etc.

I've never been impressed with 20 gauge buck with patterning but this might help.

I found myself searching online for Stoeger Defense shotties this week.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    A quality 20 ga coach gun config with this load available sounds handy as hell!
    I've had a couple 26" 20g sxs that get added to trades and then I'm like. Well that was dumb. Needs double triggers and mod/imp cylinder chokes too. That's my jam.

I've never handled a 20 gauge coach gun. That might be interesting 🤔
    On the ragged edge of the world I'll roam,
    And the home of the wolf shall be my home - Robert Service

I do still have my old chukar gun, the Stevens 311 that my dad gave me when I turned 14…

”When antisemitism moves from the shameful fringe into the public square, it is not about Jews… it is about the surrounding society or the culture or the country. It is an early warning system—a sign that the society itself is breaking down. That it is dying.” -Bari Weiss

Now listed on Target Sports (not yet in stock).

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...-p-113301.aspx

This is intriguing.

I bought one or two boxes of 1B Spartan shells a while back for my wife's 510 Mini. It came with choke tubes. I really need to go out and pattern it.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List