Thread: Good deal on HK45c at Gun Prime

Site Supporter

Good deal on HK45c at Gun Prime

Is Gun Prime a legitimate website? They pop up on the search results from gun.deals and wiki arms.

$615 when you add the HK45c to your cart.

https://gunprime.com/products/hk-hec...-hk45-81000018

Yes they are completely legit, bought several things via this route, although it is the web store of a large LGS in Birmingham.

I have printed out the gunprime price a few times and gone in and demanded they sell it to me at that price, they grudgingly go back to the gunprime warehouse which is behind the retail place and get it for me. They are legally separate entities. Birmingham Pistol Wholesale is the parent.

Sometimes I just buy it from gunprime and get it sent to my FFL dealer who is 40 miles closer to me than their retail store, never a bobble with that.

They do some volume (for an LGS) buys from HK, I have seen them have 100+ units of a given sku and they price those to sell.

Full size LEM HK45 is only a little bit more .
    Last edited by fatdog; 01-14-2024 at 07:29 AM.
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Dang, I just put in an order at work for an H45C V7 LEM (LE model with 3 mags and night sights). If this were the LEM model I would've ordered this.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Yes they are completely legit, bought several things via this route, although it is the web store of a large LGS in Birmingham.

I have printed out the gunprime price a few times and gone in and demanded they sell it to me at that price, they grudgingly go back to the gunprime warehouse which is behind the retail place and get it for me. They are legally separate entities. Birmingham Pistol Wholesale is the parent.

Sometimes I just buy it from gunprime and get it sent to my FFL dealer who is 40 miles closer to me than their retail store, never a bobble with that.

They do some volume (for an LGS) buys from HK, I have seen them have 100+ units of a given sku and they price those to sell.

Full size LEM HK45 is only a little bit more .
    I’ve bought a couple of guns on gunprime and included a note to not ship and then gone and picked it up in the store. Tho owner has always been cool to deal with, employees have been grumpy at times but overall I have no complaints doing business there.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

That is a good deal, and the LEM is a great trigger.

I sent my HK USP .45 back in to have it retrofitted to a match LEM trigger from a traditional DA/SA and it made a HUGE difference in shootability.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    That is a good deal, and the LEM is a great trigger.

I sent my HK USP .45 back in to have it retrofitted to a match LEM trigger from a traditional DA/SA and it made a HUGE difference in shootability.
    I am leaning towards doing that exact same thing. Except I have two USP 45's to send off. Do you know what kind of price they charge for the service?

Quote Originally Posted by SwampDweller View Post
    I am leaning towards doing that exact same thing. Except I have two USP 45's to send off. Do you know what kind of price they charge for the service?
    I don't recall the exact amount, but I had the match LEM installed, night sights, and all new springs put in the gun and it was over $400. I had a bit of sticker shock. Doing it again, I would have just ordered the parts and installed them myself. The upside is that I know it was done right, and they really did do a fantastic job. The trigger is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    I don't recall the exact amount, but I had the match LEM installed, night sights, and all new springs put in the gun and it was over $400. I had a bit of sticker shock. Doing it again, I would have just ordered the parts and installed them myself. The upside is that I know it was done right, and they really did do a fantastic job. The trigger is amazing.
    I'm going to do the same, I think, even with that kind of price. I want to make sure it's done right. Did you have to send the sights you wanted installed with the gun? Also, why did you have all the springs replaced?

$615 is under dealer cost, but not HK Stocking Dealer cost. Either way it is a good deal, if you want a new one this is the way.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

User Tag List