Thread: Best windshield wiper blades I've tried

Best windshield wiper blades I've tried

And I've tried a lot. PIAAs. Not sure how long they work, but at least they work and work perfectly. F150 size in the link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1
    #RESIST

Do you know how these compare to Bosch ICON? I've been using Bosch wipers for a couple decades and replace the fronts every two years. If there's a rear wiper, it usually lasts about three years or so.

Awesome. The 4 seasons over here are quite hard on wipers. #willtryout
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    Do you know how these compare to Bosch ICON? I've been using Bosch wipers for a couple decades and replace the fronts every two years. If there's a rear wiper, it usually lasts about three years or so.
    Blows them away. I was going to try the fancy Michelins, but these are so good that I went all in. I'll report back on longevity.
    #RESIST

If the Amazon comments I saw are right longevity looks really good.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    Im following. I use Bosch on all of our vehicles. They were on my truck when I bought it used and I was pleased enough I've changed all of mine over as the time came to change.

I bought two sets of Michelins on sale at Costco for my Ram 1500. Just swapped out pair number one (I do annual just because) but they operate perfectly. I’m in FL so they get a fair bit of use.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    And I've tried a lot. PIAAs. Not sure how long they work, but at least they work and work perfectly. F150 size in the link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1
    Can you give more detail on how they are better?

I've never noticed much difference once you got beyond garbage grade one, but I haven't spent real big $$$ on them.

I have noticed older more pitted windshields (small pitting from like sand or whatever you can't really see unless sun is just right not bigger obvious ones) tend to chew up wipers quickly.

User Tag List