Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blade Tech Eclipse Holster

Blade Tech Eclipse Holster

I have been looking at this holster for a while. I cannot find a really good review on it. I wanted to know if anyone is using this holster and what they think of it.

Thanks
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill
    C.A. P.C. 832

I guess no one uses the Blade Tech Holsters
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill
    C.A. P.C. 832

Most folks here either use Safariland or custom rigs like Dar Star Gear or JM Custom.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by saints75 View Post
    I got one some years back. Took them a few tries to get it right (couldn't get he length correct or a Glock). Haven't worn it or a few years since I discovered appendix carry. OWB, kydex, Blade Tech and concealment seems an oxymoron.

In the colder months, I use an eclipse for carry since I can OWB carry and never take my fleece vest off. It's a great choice for OWB carry.

I saw one in the wild this week and for an M&P45 no less. I already have OWB covered with both Safariland and Talon Tactical or I probably would have bought it for the gun games.

Quote Originally Posted by saints75 View Post
    I've been a leather guy for a long time.

Back in 2007 I tried a Blade tech Kydex IWB with a SD and pull dot loops. also has a generous sweat guard.

I've been sold on this holster. Bad News Blade Tech wont make them anymore in favor of the thinner kydex NANO IWB.

I know the original inquiry was about the Eclipse holster, but there are plenty of people who use Blade-Tech holsters. Since the Nano was mentioned, I'll add: The Nano model has proven to be by far the most comfortable IWB holster (Kydex or leather) that I have ever tried, and I have tried a lot of them. I can wear one all day with no discomfort whatsoever, in Phoenix, AZ weather, and I'm not a HSLD lean guy by any stretch of the imagination!

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    I know the original inquiry was about the Eclipse holster, but there are plenty of people who use Blade-Tech holsters. Since the Nano was mentioned, I'll add: The Nano model has proven to be by far the most comfortable IWB holster (Kydex or leather) that I have ever tried, and I have tried a lot of them. I can wear one all day with no discomfort whatsoever, in Phoenix, AZ weather, and I'm not a HSLD lean guy by any stretch of the imagination!
    As soon as I can get the cash I will get one for my P30S

I just like the thicker kydex other than that its about the same except the space between loops

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    I had some questions about the Nano too. You answered any questions I had. Thank for the input.
    C.A. P.C. 832

User Tag List