Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beretta BRX1

I wonder how closely related this rifle is to the Chapuis straight-pull bolt-action rifle.
    And remember when demons and beasts cast their darkness, you have God's love - and Browning's wrath - to guide you.

Another review

I am interested! Modularity, in general, and, specifically, convertible to lefty, with the parts already in the weapon, as delivered, has my attention.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Beretta needs to hire a spokesman for their infomercial who speaks American so that people who are actually allowed to buy their rifle can understand him. Ain’t nobody who speaks that English allowed own rifles over there.
    Better to hear perfect English grammer, with a bit of a Euro-Latino accent, than the all-to-common yute-tuber-ish…
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

I had a chance to check one out today, a green synthetic stocked version in .308 that was configured for a lefty. It was very impressive! Bolt was very smooth and it is very comfortable to shoulder. I was very tempted!! The guy behind the counter brought out a Savage straight pull for comparison. The Beretta was much smoother and required much less effort.

color me intrigued..

I saw a couple of videos from SHOT 24 on the rifle. Very interesting.

They now make an adaptor that allows the use of PMags without modification to either the mag or the rifle. The adapter holds little interest to me as one of the things I like about most bolt rifles is the handiness of a flush 5 round mag.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

User Tag List