Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AIM Surplus has 5946’s ($400) and spare mags

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Atlantic Firearms has some of these too.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    No. D models are the same DA as the DA/SA guns. The D spring is often installed in DA/SA guns as an upgrade. You are correct that the “jostle” you are feeling is over travel. Luckily, that’s not an issue on all Berettas.

The other trigger action you are thinking of was the “C” variant of the PX4. It was Beretta‘s answer to things like “reduced DAO” options like the HK LEM and the SIG DAK. Beretta only offered the C variants via agency sales. A few have popped up on the market as agency trade-in guns, but they are actually kind of rare.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/t...y-at-its-best/
    Thanks for explaining/confirming. I've heard of the "C" actions--"C" stands for "constant," right? I wasn't crazy about DAK... lighter pull, but it felt like the break snuck up on me. A standard Sig DA action with a new-style strut/seat and a 19lb spring, for me, feels about as good as a DA pull can get.

Unless it's a Smith 3rd gen I've thought about converting my 3914 to DAO, actually. But some of the parts are kinda tough to find in this day and age. Probably would be better off finding a 3953TSW or a legit 3914DAO.
    For astute purveyors of pew: hipstertactical.com

User Tag List