Thread: Sig P365 (non Macro) shooting thread

Sig P365 (non Macro) shooting thread

Post your 365 (non Macro) vids and pictures here.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I have moved JCN's list to this thread.

Just to clarify? We’re talking about a thread dedicated to the virtues of a $60 plastic grip module?

Most of my shooting performance comes from the non plastic grip parts: the slide, the springs, the fluffing and buffing of the FCU… I don’t attribute very much to the grip module itself.

Weird that this would be a whole thread dedicated to the grip module and not to the P365 system itself.

It’s okay to be excited about a specific combination that’s working really well in personal use. We should celebrate that without being too narrow in the parameters, no?

Would like to see a P365-centered shooting thread, so I’m fully on board with the concept.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I bought a P365 when they first came out (No worries then about which of the variations to choose; there was only the one), hoping it would be suitable for either holster or occasional pocket carry. I had been using a PM-9, but its (mine anyway) reliability was sometimes good, sometimes not as much. It had a personality . . .

The P365, well, I liked it right way. The trigger was smooth, it fed well, and was plenty accurate. I soon bought another, still when there was only the one model). At some point, with my less-than-great vision and corrected lenses that weren't front sight focus friendly, I really wanted a red dot. Got that done, and the combo was great. I have small hands, and my pinkie marginally fit on the grip. The recoil was a bit harder to deal with than a "large" gun like a G19, but not as bad as its size suggests. And I wasn't as accurate at 25 yds as I was with a G19. That said, it became, and still is, my most used EDC. I switched the red dot through a couple of variations, ending up with a EPS Carry. A nice combo. Still dead stock other than the optics cut and spring replacement over time.

I'll probably get a larger 365, or at least grip module to try out, but I've been in no rush, since this one has worked fine for my uses.

User Tag List