Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 365 Macro shooting thread

Playing around with draws to an eight inch steel at ten yards with the Macro.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I shot the XL length upper and a PMM barrel comp, side by side on the same lower, using Lawman 124 at 25 yards, shooting five round groups. The XL upper was substantially more precise than the PMM.

The Sig barrels are generally known to be superbly accurate. What’s the most accurate aftermarket barrel for the P365?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    The Sig barrels are generally known to be superbly accurate. What’s the most accurate aftermarket barrel for the P365?
    My OEM barrels all shoot great. Is there something wrong with yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    My OEM barrels all shoot great. Is there something wrong with yours?
    Nothing at all. Mine shoot quite well. I was just curious since @GJM just posted that he saw decreased accuracy using a PMM barrel with comp.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Nothing at all. Mine shoot quite well. I was just curious since @GJM just posted that he saw decreased accuracy using a PMM barrel with comp.
    I have found the OEM 3.1 and 3.7 barrels to shoot well. The OEM 3.1 with the porting, not so good.

Boy I sure wouldn't say that, but I will agree the 365's seem to shoot accurately.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have found the OEM 3.1 and 3.7 barrels to shoot well. The OEM 3.1 with the porting, not so good.
    I am not the shooter you are and these were not shot for pure accuracy as they were 10-10-10 but at 25 instead of 10 yards.

Name:  PXL_20240202_214251011.MP.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  34.2 KB

Name:  PXL_20240202_214026479.MP.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  33.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I am not the shooter you are and these were not shot for pure accuracy as they were 10-10-10 but at 25 instead of 10 yards.

Name:  PXL_20240202_214251011.MP.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  34.2 KB

Name:  PXL_20240202_214026479.MP.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  33.0 KB
    Those look excellent for that drill. Have you shot careful groups with them at 25? My experience was that Gold Dot did
    better than ball, but not like the non ported OEM barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Those look excellent for that drill. Have you shot careful groups with them at 25? My experience was that Gold Dot did
    better than ball, but not like the non ported OEM barrels.
    I haven't yet. Live fire has been limited do to weather and range conditions. I plan to do so though.

User Tag List