Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Down Zero TV

Down Zero TV

Tally as of 26-Apr-11: 37 points

I am very pleased to announce that as of this week, we've begun production on Gun Nuts Media's newest project, the web-series Down Zero TV. Down Zero TV draws its name from a perfect points score on an IDPA stage, and in addition to bringing tips, tricks, and stage breakdowns will also chronicle the host's efforts to shoot a major IDPA match down zero points. Sponsors include Sig Sauer, Blackhawk, Cheaper than Dirt, Insights Training Center and many others!

Of course, it's not always "serious business" when the camera's rolling; here's a bit of b-roll taken at Todd's recent Speed Kills/Get SOM class in "sunny" Ravensdale Washington. We'll be posting new episodes of Down Zero TV each week at Gun Nuts, and assuming it doesn't get deleted, right here in this thread. Here's a Special Clip (very special) from Todd's class:

Obviously, I blame everyone else for the distractions that made me drop that head shot.
    Last edited by ToddG; 04-26-2011 at 03:49 PM.

We are diminished
    Math is hard...

No arguments here, I had trouble counting to 13 multiple times that weekend.

Man that will be cool!! Maybe turn it into a TV show on the Outdoor Channel?

And yea Math is Hard!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Looks good. I guess I am the only one that thinks math is pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Math is hard...
    True dat.

That's why I'm called the Tactical Statistician.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    I hadn't seen the goatee yet, so at first I though that was Evil Caleb.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    I hadn't seen the goatee yet, so at first I though that was Evil Caleb.
    We made fun of the facial growth at length, as well. That must be on video somewhere.

Sadly, I didn't get nearly as much video as I would have hoped; the rain is not the friend of a $500 HD camera. Despite our three days of nice weather.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Sadly, I didn't get nearly as much video as I would have hoped; the rain is not the friend of a $500 HD camera. Despite our three days of nice weather.
    FWIW, I bought one of these for about $300 last year and have used it very successfully in the rain: Sanyo Xacti

Looks like that particular model is no longer available, but I'm sure there are comparable more up to date options. Having a video/still camera you can use in a downpour is pretty nice.

User Tag List