Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2024

SHOT Show 2024

Thought I'd post up and ask what folks are expecting / seeing at SHOT Show 2024 in Las Vegas this year:

https://shotshow.org/

Personal interest, but I'd like to see Sig release a non-comped "long slide" version of the P365 series pistols, kinda like a mini-me Glock 34.

Last year's thread here: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....shot+show+2023

I'm actually content with today's choices. While new products are necessary for innovation and to keep the industry and technology moving forward, i don't have any particular wants or needs that aren't being met by the current market. This is not normal for me
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

I am looking for some neat stuff from Taurus. I have been dipping a toe in the 327 pond, and would love to see a 3" DAO lightweight revolver.

I'm also cautiously optimistic that S&W and Beretta will have something neat to spend money on.

I will echo what @Wayne Dobbs said: Give me a lightweight 3" DAO round butt .38 revolver with decent sights with an MSRP under $800, and you will not be able to build them fast enough.

Site Supporter
    DWX with an optics cut.

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    DWX with an optics cut.
    DWX compact optic ready w a rail that doesn’t cost a zillion dollars.

And a Holosun 507k Comp variation. Not quite as big as the actual Comp, but a k variation with a bigger window.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Thought I'd post up and ask what folks are expecting / seeing at SHOT Show 2024 in Las Vegas this year:

https://shotshow.org/
    I keep thinking "what gun do I need" and I'm coming up empty. Oh sure, I'd like a six-shot .44 Special or a .45 (LC or ACP), but do I need one?

Same for an L-frame sized gun in .40 S&W or .41 Special. It would be fun, but do I need it? Nah.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I hear rumors about a couple of interesting defensive shotguns, one new & another an evolution;
    Maybe some optics;
    I'm getting PR emails;
    Beyond that? Meh at this point.

Still waiting on the pic railed USP/c....

*If you can't tell I'm joking, you need to log off the internet for a bit.
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    More Glock clones, more fat 1911s for mega bucks. New RDS that are user friendly - give Boren's article? Another way of pocket guns in the lesser calibers? Smaller is good?

I do think the Iver Johnson 4 barrel 22 LR Sharps clone will be shown and never produced. If produced, I've not seen it in a store but at a few shot show videos in the past. Why - Yancy Derringer fan boy. Maybe Bond could make one?
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Great working, non-chinese-made, more affordable night vision / thermal optics.

Editing to add;

While I really don't need to put a new caliber into the gun safe, I would love to see someone create a new 25 caliber modern cartridge like the creedmoor, prc, arc Etc
    Last edited by ccmdfd; 01-07-2024 at 12:20 PM.

User Tag List