Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2024

Site Supporter
    I'm also hoping Sig finally releases that "XL" Macro. Also hoping Staccato does the CS treatment to the P and C2.

Something at least somewhat likely that I’d love to see would be a Walther PPS M3 - same gun with capacity that competes with the new micro 9s on the market. But I if it doesn’t keep the “built in SCD” striker indicator/partially pretensioned striker combo, it’s dead to me. If I’m going to accept fully cocked striker sans safety I may as well get one of any of the other options out there with more aftermarket support (or get a 365 or Shield Plus with a safety).

Other than that I’d love to see more optic ready single stack 1911s even if I don’t need one right now. And my pie in the sky wish is a double action .32 auto about the size of a G42. Someone figure than shit out already.

Still waiting for a true DA/SA competitor to the current crop of micro-sized, hi-cap wonder 9s and .380s (365, Hellcat, Shield, etc.) from a reputable manufacturer still dedicated to DA/SA (Beretta, CZ, HK).
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Site Supporter
    OK- I will play
    1. OEM factory cut rail for Acro/Holosun/Steiner Optics on Glocks/M&P for ready sale in the civilian market
    2. A Glock Carbine
    3. Concur re DWX with an optics cut requiring no plate.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

AR10 DI gun with adjustable gas block

More revolvers with RDS mounting options.

Lighter (cheaper?) rangefinder binoculars (<1500 yds range) with decent glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Also hoping Staccato does the CS treatment to the P and C2.
    Good news, they already have. A C2 with the CS treatment is called the "CS".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Good news, they already have. A C2 with the CS treatment is called the "CS".
    No, it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    No, it's not.
    Why are you saying it's not? The external dimensions are practically the same, the weight is within a couple ounces, the magazine capacity is the same. The only real difference is the magazine format and the external extractor. How would a CS'ed C2 be different from a CS?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Why are you saying it's not? The external dimensions are practically the same, the weight is within a couple ounces, the magazine capacity is the same. The only real difference is the magazine format and the external extractor. How would a CS'ed C2 be different from a CS?
    "Practically the same" as you list differences. The big ones being the slimmer grip with 9mm designed magazines, the external extractor and a longer slide/barrel. But yeah, they already have that model.

Beretta bring out a .32acp & .22lr version of the 80X would be nice.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List