Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2024

PSA and Holosun are set to absolutely demolish the show this year.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Personal interest, but I'd like to see Sig release a non-comped "long slide" version of the P365 series pistols, kinda like a mini-me Glock 34.
    I just searched the exhibitor list, apparently Sig Sauer is not at the show this year. Is that weird?

Site Supporter
    This could be my desire for a Staccato "C2S".
    Name:  Screenshot_20240120_102511_Instagram.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  22.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    You'll most likely really, really regret selling the HK.

HKs, well...most of them, once acquired should never be sold.

At least, that's how I feel about my HK USPs (both in 9mm and .45).
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I just searched the exhibitor list, apparently Sig Sauer is not at the show this year. Is that weird?
    "Sig drops new gun at Shot Show" just doesn't have the same ring to it that it used to.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    PSA and Holosun are set to absolutely demolish the show this year.
    PSA is the single most underrated company in the industry. Their model and principles are simply unparalleled.

Like I get it they started with budget minded AR’s and I don’t know if their Saber line is comparable to Colt. I don’t.

But I do know their AK 103 Klone I have is amazing. In the last couple of years they have started a ammunition manufacturing company, released a Glock platform, released so many variants of 7.62, 5.45, 5.56x45mm AK’s, many variants of AR, they have a silencer company, and they just released a Krinkov.

Someone like Colt, Glock, H&K releases a variant of the guns they already make and it’s a mainstay. Palmetto releases an entirely new product line and backs it with a lifetime warranty.

I mean I get it quality is coming in some lines but some stuff is very high level and the higher cost items are higher quality with a lifetime warranty.

I really don’t understand why they’re looked down on so hard.

ETA: not to mention they opened a very wildly expanding gun store and ranges that are growing all over the SE.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by idahojess View Post
    "Sig drops new gun at Shot Show" just doesn't have the same ring to it that it used to.
    How about “”Sig drops new gun at Shot Show, and everyone ducked.”?
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    You have officially won the internet for the day.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Deserves a full quoted response.

LOL

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    PSA is the single most underrated company in the industry. Their model and principles are simply unparalleled.

Like I get it they started with budget minded AR’s and I don’t know if their Saber line is comparable to Colt. I don’t.

But I do know their AK 103 Klone I have is amazing. In the last couple of years they have started a ammunition manufacturing company, released a Glock platform, released so many variants of 7.62, 5.45, 5.56x45mm AK’s, many variants of AR, they have a silencer company, and they just released a Krinkov.

Someone like Colt, Glock, H&K releases a variant of the guns they already make and it’s a mainstay. Palmetto releases an entirely new product line and backs it with a lifetime warranty.

I mean I get it quality is coming in some lines but some stuff is very high level and the higher cost items are higher quality with a lifetime warranty.

I really don’t understand why they’re looked down on so hard.

ETA: not to mention they opened a very wildly expanding gun store and ranges that are growing all over the SE.

How has the Dagger line held up?

Can you use an SCD with the Dagger's?

User Tag List