Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Talk me out of a PDP Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    Sorry for the confusion, I was responding to a comment about the SA Echelon system.
    Yes, it was reference the Echelon. The PDP 2.0 and the FN 509/510/545 strike me as having the best factory optic mounting systems out there.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by RDT806 View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a dilemma and thought maybe I could get some guidance here. Im a long time Glock guy and I love them if they are setup the way I like them. I can shoots Glocks well and have always had great luck with them. I mad the switch to red dots a while back and I prefer them. However I feel like I have to work a little harder to stay proficient with my Glocks when I have dots on them. I also have a Staccato P with a dot and I feel like I just dont have to work as hard to pick that gun up and run it with the dot.

Im thinking this is a grip angle thing. Its the presentation from the holster that seems to make the difference. Obviously this is a training issue and could be fixed. But curiosity has me thinking. Id kind of like to try another striker gun with a non Glock grip angle and just see how it goes. Unfortunately I dont have access to one to try. My main shooting buddy moved away.

So Im considering picking up either a PDP Pro or maybe a M&P 2.0 and throwing one of my dots on it and trying it for a couple of months. I have a red dot class in April and would like to have my kit nailed down before then. I was leaning towards a PDP but kept reading about how snappy that gun is. Also read a couple of reports about M&P 2.0s having questionable accuracy past 15 yards. I know this forum is full of guys that actually shoot and train so I came here for some opinions. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Mp2.0 is a mighty fine system

User Tag List