Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2" and 2.5" K Frames Are Cool.

Site Supporter
    Name:  CA9199DE-98B2-4760-9055-896564E991E3.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  105.2 KB
    M12

A early post war 38 special M&P with John Hurst grips and small 2x2x2 cartridge holder.

Just over two months ago, I only had one 2" K frame. Then I got the 2" model 15 I posted earlier, doubling my numbers.

A square butt 2" never seemed like something I particularly wanted. After working some with the model 15, I decided I liked that configuration after all.

So I went looking. Last night I snagged a 2" SB M12-1 flat latch off Gun broker.

I'm now out of grip adapters and will have to order another. Or two or three more.

66-8 with some Magnas

Quote Originally Posted by R89074 View Post
    A early post war 38 special M&P with John Hurst grips and small 2x2x2 cartridge holder.
    I wish VZ made something similar to these Hurst stocks. I really like the checkering around the back.
    Last edited by Lon; 04-12-2024 at 08:23 AM.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by BarryinIN View Post
    Just over two months ago, I only had one 2" K frame. Then I got the 2" model 15 I posted earlier, doubling my numbers.

A square butt 2" never seemed like something I particularly wanted. After working some with the model 15, I decided I liked that configuration after all.

So I went looking. Last night I snagged a 2" SB M12-1 flat latch off Gun broker.

I'm now out of grip adapters and will have to order another. Or two or three more.
    And one more! I sent payment today for a Pre-M12 2” RB.
    This one probably won’t see much use, if any at all. It’s an early one with the aluminum cylinder.

And one more! I sent payment today for a Pre-M12 2” RB.
    This one probably won’t see much use, if any at all. It’s an early one with the aluminum cylinder.
    FWIW: the aluminum cylinder 12's have a reputation for being problematic even with very low powered ammunition. If you want to shoot it, might be worth investing in a steel cylinder.
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Quote Originally Posted by Half Moon View Post
    FWIW: the aluminum cylinder 12's have a reputation for being problematic even with very low powered ammunition. If you want to shoot it, might be worth investing in a steel cylinder.
    “Problematic” is an understatement.

“Problematic” is an understatement.
    Yep.
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

User Tag List