Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2" and 2.5" K Frames Are Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    Saw this one at a pawn shop earlier today.

Finish isn't the greatest and a little high $$-wise for the condition (in my mind), but the action was buttery smooth and a little time with some Kroil and bronze wool would help the aesthetics...still waffling on whether to go back and grab it.

Stop waffling and go get it!!!

Finish isn't the greatest and a little high $$-wise for the condition (in my mind), but the action was buttery smooth and a little time with some Kroil and bronze wool would help the aesthetics...still waffling on whether to go back and grab it.

I couldn't walk past that, because the cosmetic issues are easy to fix, while trigger quality isn't.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

Go back with cash in hand, lay $350 on the counter and ask if they can do that. If not, buy it anyway. You can sell it to a bunch of people here if you don't like it.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Gotta' getchu' some real stocks. The panels have a classic look but absolutely suck for shooting, so I'm not surprised you feel as if you don't shoot it well.
    I know, I know.. but I can't bring myself to put those repulsive Pachmayrs on it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post
    I know, I know.. but I can't bring myself to put those repulsive Pachmayrs on it.
    A T Grip will help...
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    A T Grip will help...
    Or some nice custom wood from the world of awesome aftermarket Smif revolver stocks. Who knows? Maybe your local merchant of death has some used Herrets or Ahrends stocks in the case?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Or some nice custom wood from the world of awesome aftermarket Smif revolver stocks. Who knows? Maybe your local merchant of death has some used Herrets or Ahrends stocks in the case?
    I can check...
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Go back with cash in hand, lay $350 on the counter and ask if they can do that. If not, buy it anyway. You can sell it to a bunch of people here if you don't like it.
    Problem is, another pawn shop down the street has a like-new Franchi Law 12 for $700...so I've been pendulum-swinging between the two (both are guns I've always thought, "That'd be cool to have.")

So...K-frame snubbie or 80's style "Assault!" shotgun?

Site Supporter
    Problem is, another pawn shop down the street has a like-new Franchi Law 12 for $700...so I've been pendulum-swinging between the two (both are guns I've always thought, "That'd be cool to have.")

So...K-frame snubbie or 80's style "Assault!" shotgun?
    There's a reason the shotgun is like new and the K Frame has some wear on it. Just Saying...

My 19-3 and 27-2 during a recent range trip.

User Tag List