Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PF official boat thread?

Site Supporter
    I once built a boat. With friends. Out of cardboard. We raced it against other cardboard boats in an artificial pond. It held three full-grown men for several races showing no signs of structural failure. So I'm basically an expert marine architect.

Boat - Bust Out Another Thousand; A hole in the water in which money is thrown.

My fishin boat. I could buy a lot more guns if i dint have this but my time on the water is priceless.

I have zero business with a boat like this, and have no clue what I'd do with it, but I like this boat.

It conceptually ticks a lot of boxes, but I'm not entirely sure if it would fit my desire for a "Suwanee River boat."

Probably too big.

Would love too know if there are other better/cheaper/more-appropriate options like this (particularly like the large, enclosed, dedicated, head)

Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Living on the puget sound, aluminum is the way to go for island hopping. Without a boat, you miss out on some of the best the NW has to offer!!Name:  IMG_3560.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  87.1 KBName:  image000000.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  43.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List