Thread: Baretta A300 owners with Tac lights?

Baretta A300 owners with Tac lights?

A question for you guys… how are the factory handguards at supporting a light? I have a 1301 and want to get the A300 style handguard once they become available.

I have an A300 UP with a Surefire M640 Scout Pro on a Shaffer Machining mount. This combination has seen approx. 1200 Federal LE132 and 100 Federal F127 RS with no issues thus far using red loctite. With that said, I wish the handguard had some metal reinforcement for the M-lok slots considering the intended use at work.

Attachment 108668

That picture was before witness marks and removing the barrel clamp.

I put a, short magpul rail on the bottom spot, and hung a TLR 1.
    Zero problems after 125 hulls.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Thanks for the info! The reason I asked was because the only experience I have with plastic mlok slots was with the factory barrel clamp and they got chewed up pretty bad. It was probably operator error though.

That Schaefer mount looks like a great setup since it also has the sling cup. It it limited or full rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    That Schaefer mount looks like a great setup since it also has the sling cup. It it limited or full rotation?
    It is limited rotation.

I opted for the right hand mount and put it on the left side to kick the light back further for my short reach.

User Tag List