Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is a Macro a slimline or mid size?

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    LOK does have brass grips available for the 365 AXG Legion already.
    I think for polymer frames. The axg legion doesn't have replaceable backstraps

I now look at the P365 series as gender fluid - it went from a basic 'customize ur gun' to 'redefine ur gun'; when someone says they have a P365 I know have to figure out the pronouns. So.....

I would consider the Macro a mid-size pistol, IIRC the grip length is greater than a G19?

At the rate of evolution for the P365 FCU, I'm eagerly awaiting the AR upper conversion kit. Piston, of course.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    A metal 365 grip module that took Lok grips would be awesome.
    I am sure Lok will have grip panels soon, and I will probably get some, but I really like the stock ones on this AXG.

I am hoping Sig sells just the grip module soon, as the ported top doesn't interest me. Is the 365 AXG module supposedly compatible with Macro holsters?

The AXG grip module and black Lok brass grips would be an interesting blaster.

Something I noticed today, is the Macro is harder for me to shoot fast support hand than a Glock or 229. I think it is the relatively thin grip and smallish optic display size. I really need to extend my support arm fully shooting support hand only.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I am sure Lok will have grip panels soon, and I will probably get some, but I really like the stock ones on this AXG.
    The Lok brass are 3.7 ounces.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    I think for polymer frames. The axg legion doesn't have replaceable backstraps
    They have the replaceable side panels that are brass

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    They have the replaceable side panels that are brass
    Oh neat!

I am hoping Sig sells just the grip module soon, as the ported top doesn't interest me. Is the 365 AXG module supposedly compatible with Macro holsters?

Something I noticed today, is the Macro is harder for me to shoot fast support hand than a Glock or 229. I think it is the relatively thin grip and smallish optic display size. I really need to extend my support arm fully shooting support hand only.
    Maybe also weight in addition?

I reported somewhere here my 365 AXG definitely fits more snugly in a Macro holster. Of the handful I tested some fit without adjustment some did not.

Not sure if I want the extra weight of the brass grips in my carry gun or not. I tell you, with that velocity reducer on it, it shoots pretty soft.

All of my small guns are harder for me to shoot support hand and I blame a lot of it on the smaller window, but I guess different recoil recovery is probably more accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I reported somewhere here my 365 AXG definitely fits more snugly in a Macro holster. Of the handful I tested some fit without adjustment some did not.

Not sure if I want the extra weight of the brass grips in my carry gun or not. I tell you, with that velocity reducer on it, it shoots pretty soft.

All of my small guns are harder for me to shoot support hand and I blame a lot of it on the smaller window, but I guess different recoil recovery is probably more accurate?
    I am not a fan of that upper, as I have found it substantially less accurate at 25 yards and beyond, especially with ball ammo. I find the 3.1, XL and 3.1 PMM barrel/comp to shoot much better.

User Tag List