Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bans of common items in California

Bans of common items in California

#RESIST

Will sell one push mower to a Cali resident. $1000 cash, no dickering, I know what I’ve got 🤣
    #RESIST

A family member was recently visiting and mentioned plans to go to Harbor Freight to buy hand tools because many of the simple pliers (with plastic grips) were not available at home.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Everyone who's annoyed by that in Cali will move to Oregon so they can continue to vote for people who will ban everything.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    A family member was recently visiting and mentioned plans to go to Harbor Freight to buy hand tools because many of the simple pliers (with plastic grips) were not available at home.
    Wut
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    I used to mow a big lawn in Oregon with a push mower. Never again. In TX for awhile with a bigger lawn and an electric mower with a cord (old tech). Mental challenge to maximize mowing pattern to avoid the cord and minimize turns (cutting the cord). Then, just hired a guy to do it. Now, downsized with an HOA that does that, shovels the snow, takes care of the HOA mandated ornamental shrubs.

California - what can I say. Hey, maybe Clarence will free up window washer fluid before he gets around to gun laws (Clouds, hear me!). Oh, wait - in 1791, no one had windshields. Never mind.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Wut
    I wuz stunned also. I think the rubber handles are Known By The State Of California To Cause Cancer...
    Dude was planning to take pliers home in his checked baggage.

People cause cancer. No one can go to California.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

It sucks you can't easily get premises cold WX windshield washer there, but you can mix your own.

https://www.yourmechanic.com/article...samson-dikeman

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Windshield-Washer-Fluid

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Everyone who's annoyed by that in Cali will move to Oregon so they can continue to vote for people who will ban everything.

Not true!

User Tag List