Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: current best deal for cheap Glock mags

Site Supporter

current best deal for cheap Glock mags

I get the promotional e-mails from Botach, and today they were advertising OEM Glock mags for $17.98. I ordered a few and after taxes and shipping they came in at $20.86 per mag. I got a couple of 12-round G26.5 mags, some G19.5 mags, and one G17.5 mag. The G26 mags have the +2 extensions and usually cost more than mags without the extension. Botach isn't a place you'd want to order from if you're in a hurry, but I've always received my orders. In any case, if you need new Glock mags, this is the best price I've seen lately.

That is about as cheap as I've seen recently, especially the 12rd G26 mags. Thanks for the heads up.

Recoil Gunworks usually has Glock mags for $19.99 with $5 flat rate shipping, so that probably comes out close too.

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    In any case, if you need new Glock mags, this is the best price I've seen lately.
    I ended up snagging a few mags on this deal, including one of the 12rd G26.5 mags, which is indeed a heck of a deal. We'll see how fast they ship them out...

I usually wait for deals on Brownells, and Primary Arms. You can occasionally find slightly better prices, but with those two I haven't had issues with them excepting orders AND payment, when an item is out of stock. If it is out stock those places notify you if it is, and whether they will do a "backorder.". I want to know up front if someone is taking my money, and I will have to wait a long time to get the product.

Site Supporter
    Botach isn't known for fast delivery, but they have a special place in my heart. After the Beltway snipers murdered several people just outside my former department's jurisdiction in 2002, Botach shipped us AR-15 rifles to replace the 9mm carbines we were using to supplement shotguns. They did so on our promise to get the carbines to them in the near future.

I get it that OEM Glock mags are at a decent price in that $21 or below dollar area but with Glock mags as long as they are in that 25 buck area, I buy freely when needed and not have to stay in tuned with lowest pricing.

A couple of bucks really is not worth the hassle and care when it comes to OEM Glock mags. ItÂ’s one of the many benefits of Glocks.
    Last edited by EVP; 01-06-2024 at 08:41 PM.

Site Supporter
    I ordered 3 of the +2 26 mags on 12/27 from Botach. I got them on 1/2 using economy shipping. Also ordered some Lancers in November from them and shipping was just as fast. $64 and change for 3 +2 mags is not bad at all.

Ordered five gen5 Glock mags last night from Botach.
    Including shipping, each magazine was just under $21…decent price.
    Thanks for suggesting them!
    It doesn’t have to be fun to be fun ― Mark Twight

Site Supporter
    I, like EVP, have attached a 25.00 in hand price ceiling for Glock OEM mags.

The time value it takes to chase down rock bottom, even at what is the prevailing minimum wage, let alone one’s actual wage/billing rate, is not remotely worth spending given so many other schedule drivers to include sleeping, eating, resting, exercising, reading etc.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Economics is individual, but if you're not buying bulk some of this a lot of tail-chasing. OEM Glock mags tend to last making lifecycle cost, what, a few bucks a year? Cost averaged over an inventory it's lower still. The value of a $2-$5 savings at purchase is lost time in chasing that deal and is cents over the years that follow.

The difference between a G17 mag at a major sporting goods retailer and selection of online vendors is $10-18/ea, that's understandable.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

User Tag List