Thread: Beretta Tomcat and Bobcat discontinued-whats next?

Beretta Tomcat and Bobcat discontinued-whats next?

What will they offer in replacement? I had a love hate thing with my PICO. Those were supposed to be offered with .32 comversions as well, that never came to pass. I wish more manufactures would offer .32s instead of .380s. Imagine, pocket Glock, Walther “TPH,” etc.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    What will they offer in replacement? I had a love hate thing with my PICO. Those were supposed to be offered with .32 comversions as well, that never came to pass. I wish more manufactures would offer .32s instead of .380s. Imagine, pocket Glock, Walther “TPH,” etc.
    Where did you see they were discontinued?

"In the world of pocket pistols, there are icons, and then there’s the Beretta 3032 Tomcat and Beretta 21A Bobcat. Secure your piece of history as 2023 marks the final year of production for these models."

https://www.facebook.com/Berettausa/...88340845594954
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Discontinuing the Tomcat is not a surprise, to me, but I had thought the Bobcat had quite a following. One does wonder whether Beretta is developing a replacement. I might be interested in a .32 somewhat larger than the Tomcat, able to stand up to the warmer loads that are extant.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

This was discussed in the LTT Tomcat thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    My guess is that distributor inventory is overloaded and stagnant, and dealer direct sales are lacking. Beretta handgun sales aren't barn burners so I doubt this is a real discontinuance but rather a long pause in manufacturing.

A quick single distributor search shows that hundreds are currently available across several different SKUs for both the Bobcat and Tomcat.

So, crystal ball aside, get one now if you need it or wait for a year or more for production to continue.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Maybe an AlleyCat?

Better sights and a threaded barrel in .32 would be a lot of fun, especially with a can.

User Tag List