Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Book - Red Dot Mastery

Book - Red Dot Mastery

I mentioned this the other day and now the Kindle / EBook version of Red Dot Mastery has been released.

Mike Ochsner is the main author of this book on learning the dot. It was co-authored by Marcus Custer and myself.

Ochsner is very heavy into neuro and vision science, he approaches the subject from those perspectives. I was honored to have been included and offered practical application and teaching suggestions.

Our own @Wayne Dobbs is one of the named, quoted reviewers. He said, "This book is the best organized and most comprehensive treatment of the pistol mounted optic in service use currently available. This is a must read!"

Name:  cover2023-12-24 at 6.28.49 PM.jpg
Views: 1103
Size:  43.3 KB

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CQWKSQ86...s%2C130&sr=8-1

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone!

Looks like I just found an electronic stocking stuffer, for myself.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Do you think you gents will ever offer a dead tree edition? There are certain books that I love to have a print copy of, so I can write notes and highlight.

(Yes, I know one can do that on a Kindle. But I am wretched old man who is set in his ways, and wishes to pass on some knowledge to the folks that inherit my library.)

Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Do you think you gents will ever offer a dead tree edition?
    Supposedly in the next few weeks, if not sooner. As soon as it hits, I'll post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Supposedly in the next few weeks, if not sooner. As soon as it hits, I'll post it.
    Ha! As soon as I saw the first post I pushed the Buy-it-now button. Then I saw there will be a paper version, so I’ll have both!

Outstanding. Just ordered.

Merry Christmas

Sweet! i always have my phone at the range. I ordered the Kindle version, and I'll snag the print copy as well.

I'm looking forward to getting a print copy as soon as its available

I just noticed that Amazon now shows the paperback available, I'll be ordering tonight after work.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    I just noticed that Amazon now shows the paperback available, I'll be ordering tonight after work.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Sweet! i always have my phone at the range. I ordered the Kindle version, and I'll snag the print copy as well.
    If you go to reddotmastery.com you get the ebook and paper copy for less than either alone on amazon.

**edit to add **

The book is a pdf and you have to get some proprietary app to access it. I had to fight to get it into Kindle, but it eventually worked. Download then send to Kindle didn’t work, but starting to read in the app to then send to Kindle worked. Except I’m the author
    Last edited by Norville; 12-27-2023 at 10:02 AM.

User Tag List