Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Consensus on CZ P10 series

Quote Originally Posted by coN View Post
    Update on my decision...

So what complicated things was that my GSSF coupon came in and I figured "Maybe I should go wade back into the Glock 26 waters..." By chance, I stopped into a pawn shop and saw an unpriced P10S.

"How much for the CZ?"
    "Mmmmmmm... $250"

I didn't question it, I told the guy sold, I want it. As I was waiting for him to draw up paperwork, low and behold there was a used M&P 1.0 Subcompact looking a little lonely and in need of cleaning.

"How much for the M&P?"
    "$250 as well. If you take both, $400"

The P10S was new in box. I replaced all the springs in the M&P and will be doing a side by side comparison at the range when my vacation starts. For less than the cost of a blue label 26, I took home these beauties.

I'm curious how the CZ shoots in a striker fired flavor as opposed to a hammer.
    MP9 is a nice gun

Who knows, maybe we will hear more about the updated P10c version at the IWA Outdoor Classics Show in Nuremberg Germany on Feb 29th. I'm a fan of CZ pistols and that includes the P10c series pistols now that there will be a SCD available for it. Parts can break in all firearm brands now and then, MIM or not. I replaced the slide lock/release on my P10c with the Apex (regular) size slide release, it is *much* easier to use, fits *my* holster, I have no interference with my grip or accidental slide lock back and it is machined out of steel. I am not sure if the factory OE slide release is MIM or machine from bar stock.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    MP9 is a nice gun
    It's my platform of choice followed closely by Glock. As much as i like the platform, I understand Clusterfracks disdain for a manufacturer as I feel that way towards Sig. I felt so betrayed when I traded in my P250s towards the P320s.

I do like CZs though, coming a P-01, RAMI, and a P-07 long ago, I do have a fondness for them but once I dug into strikers, I haven't looked back for the most part aside from my SAO converted Shadow 2. From my initial impressions, the texture is more aggressive than it looks and the trigger is actually pretty good.

For me, this site has really driven home that there is no substitute for practicality and aftermarket if needed which is why i like Glock/M&P. Hopefully CZ can reach the upper echelon on my list with the P10.

User Tag List