Thread: My first P&S Podcast

My first P&S Podcast

I just watched my first ever P&S Podcast today. I normally don't have the patience for long videos, but after watching a few of their shorter videos I had to try. My choice was the 357 mag podcast and even though it was over two hours they were able to keep my attention throughout. This is a new record and I wanted to link it here for those of you who haven't seen it yet. They really did a hell of a job!
    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem
    I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude
    -Thomas Jefferson
    I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Site Supporter
    I rarely watch these, but I often listen to them while driving. I find most of them pretty interesting.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I rarely watch these, but I often listen to them while driving. I find most of them pretty interesting.
    Same, I listen to them on Spotify at work. If there's something of interest I need to see I'll note the timestamp and open it on youtube.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Excellent video

I enjoy them and usually learn a lot from them. I usually listen on Spotify while reloading, but as I am with limited ambulation the past couple of weeks because on ankle surgery I watched (YouTube on my TV) # 374 (American Fighting Revolver) and #375 and #378 on the Lipsey S&W collaboration UC development. Very well done and informative.

It is a time commitment I agree, but I normally break it into intervals.

That's where I learned that DB and BrYan are legends! (Good natured jest because I don't know how to do purple...)

Congrats on AFR gentlemen. I signed up. Good stuff!
    Last edited by Jamie; 03-23-2024 at 01:10 PM.

User Tag List