Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The Patterned Compliance Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Are you going to EWO?

You will NOT regret that class. Beyond excellent.
    Myself and at least 2 others from PF

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    No opinions on one over the other yet as I haven’t even slipped them into a back pocket but again both are extremely well made which isn’t surprising since this is all they do.
    Looking forward to your opinion after you get a chance to shake these out...
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    I think most factory loads are a bit weak, some have loaded it to 1000fps and even a bit over. That is going too far the other way. Both Buffalo loads are not bad recoil wise and function great for me in my Berettas. I would love to see a Federal “punch” line in .25 and see what they could do.
    They must have heard you. The New Products section of Federal's website lists a 25 Auto Punch round loaded with a 45 grain solid. It also lists a 32 Auto, 68 grain Hydra-Shok Deep.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT Lt. View Post
    They must have heard you. The New Products section of Federal's website lists a 25 Auto Punch round loaded with a 45 grain solid. It also lists a 32 Auto, 68 grain Hydra-Shok Deep.
    WOW! Thanks for that!, very cool

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    WOW! Thanks for that!, very cool
    Wonder how my Jet Fire will handle the Punch load, this thread got me to pull it out of the safe after about 20 years!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    No opinions on one over the other yet as I haven’t even slipped them into a back pocket but again both are extremely well made which isn’t surprising since this is all they do.
    Please let us know on these....I do have an order in for a Crossbreed pocket but these look like they might be better suited....thanks for posting.

The mental part of that concept.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post

The guy in the driver’s seat for the second half has extensive experience fighting in weird places, including a moving bus. Notice how he used the seat to create space for his own draw, after the gun pin. I’m a fan.

While outside the scope of this thread, here’s his breakdown of some fights inside a moving bus, complete with some unusual insights on using the various parts of the bus as surrogate ground, even upside down. Might be worth a look if anyone has a few minutes to chill, off-topic.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    The guy in the driver’s seat for the second half has extensive experience fighting in weird places, including a moving bus. Notice how he used the seat to create space for his own draw, after the gun pin. I’m a fan.

While outside the scope of this thread, here’s his breakdown of some fights inside a moving bus, complete with some unusual insights on using the various parts of the bus as surrogate ground, even upside down. Might be worth a look if anyone has a few minutes to chill, off-topic.

I kept on thinking "I know that guy from somewhere" and you put it together for me.

I've seen a few of his other videos and enjoyed the content.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post

If you go to 8:00 in that video and watch it to about 9:10 you can see me work a bit of PCP.

User Tag List