Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Patterned Compliance Pistol

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    Watching this video makes me want to go buy more KelTecs.
    Very impressive. The Internet loves to hate Kel-Tec, but they provide a good value for what the customer pays.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

What set the Kel-Tec P-32 apart when it was introduced was its locked breech design vs blow-back. Most pistols smaller than 9mm were blow-back making them heavier with more felt recoil. The locked breach design is why it was the smallest, lightest, flattest .32 ACP of its kind. Some how Mr. Kellgren figured out how to make the smaller caliber reliable with the locked breech.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    What set the Kel-Tec P-32 apart when it was introduced was its locked breech design vs blow-back. Most pistols smaller than 9mm were blow-back making them heavier with more felt recoil. The locked breach design is why it was the smallest, lightest, flattest .32 ACP of its kind. Some how Mr. Kellgren figured out how to make the smaller caliber reliable with the locked breech.
    North American Arms and Seecamp .32 pistols are smaller but heavier, since they are made of stainless steel. They are also both far less pleasant to shoot and not as easy to shoot accurately.

I was surprised to learn yesterday that the P3AT has been discontinued. I guess the Ruger copy of the design proved to be more popular.

Fortunately the P-32 continues to be offered. There is simply nothing else that even comes close to the P-32 made by anyone else.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Just found this thread, today. I should pay more attention!
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Site Supporter
    Good deal on a Ruger LCP: about $180.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/ruge...6&utm_content=

If I understand correctly, the original LCP is smaller than the LCP II in ways which are particularly applicable to the purpose of this thread.

Looks like Federal is releasing a new .32acp loading in their hydra-shok deep line. 68gr at 1000 out of 4 inches. Just so y’all know.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Looks like Federal is releasing a new .32acp loading in their hydra-shok deep line. 68gr at 1000 out of 4 inches. Just so y’all know.

Curious about the case length.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Curious about the case length.
    Might be a minute before anyone knows for sure. I’d hope the Fed engineers are on top of rimlock.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Ammo makers have a problem: do they make the overall length to prevent rimlock in most magazines or to fit within any magazine, including Seecamp?

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Ammo makers have a problem: do they make the overall length to prevent rimlock in most magazines or to fit within any magazine, including Seecamp?
    The Seecamp is a special circumstance. It was designed to use only Winchester Silvertips and the owners manual stated that the Silvertips were the only rounds to be fired.

Per the owners manual:

Name:  Capture lws.JPG
Views: 291
Size:  56.8 KB

User Tag List