Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Walmartians and a good reminder to carry

Walmartians and a good reminder to carry

Morning Friends!

I just got back from going into town. Had to run into the "big" city to get a few items for the kiddos for Christmas. While there I was forced to venture into the local Walmart. Normally I avoid the place during peak hours, but during this time of year, there really is no good time.

Long story short, got to witness two Walmartians get into a parking lot dispute. I have observed fights in the parking lot there before. The last one was during the great toilet paper famine...

This one appeared to be over one cutting off the other to take a parking spot. This resulted in one Walmartian getting out of her van and kicking the other's vehicle. She could be described as of the Oompa Loompa variety. She has been wintering well for the last 30 or so seasons..

The person who cut her off did not take kindly to having their car kicked and it resulted in a bit of a mouth fight and some shoving, before a man separated the two. I am unclear if he got out of the passenger side of the vehicle that parked or if he was just coming from that direction. All this just reminded me that people go from zero to violent for the slightest of provocations. Many of these career welfare recipients have zero impulse control and get violent with little thought of consequences.

As always I was carrying something to defend myself, as well as my family or innocent people, but common sense said this was not my circus and not my Hungry Hungry Hippos.

I just took a pic of what I was/am carrying today.

It is the silly season for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post

It is the silly season for sure!
    This is why I did my last shopping run at Oh-Dark-Thirty yesterday. No line at Costco for gas, I was one of maybe two customers at Lowes, and I should have grabbed a basket at Walgreens. Oh well!

Merry Christmas!

I take my daughter with me when I go to Walmart and I stay in the car. She can get in and get out quickly and avoid all the crazy people in their pajamas.
    I see people carrying at our big Walmart every once in awhile. I had a pretty gal behind me in line about a year ago who had a commander size 1911 on her hip. It had real fancy grips on it. I kind of wanted to compliment her pistol but thought that probably wouldn't be appropriate. It's okay in the gun shop, not so much in the checkout line at Walmart.

I’m of the mind that everyone should have a good can of OC in today’s climate. In the words of one friend and mentor of mine (southnarc) “Don’t get in the middle of that. Paint those fuckers orange.” More or less, on a related subject at the time.

Even better, enjoy the free live show from a balcony seat, per Lost River. That plan is great, if feasible.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Dollar General today

Wow, amazing, as today wife and I had to make a quick stop at a local DG, and a Father and Son were getting into it, hot, and I kept my mouth shut, but felt blood pressure rising...It was all over something about a stereo headphone set or something of sorts...Seriously cursing loud etc...was close to saying something, but it ended when they apparently found something, and got the hell out of there.....Store clerk said the kid was the issue....All this at a DG none the less...

Site Supporter
    Isn't it great how the holidays bring out the best in everyone?
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    This is why I did my last shopping run at Oh-Dark-Thirty yesterday. No line at Costco for gas, I was one of maybe two customers at Lowes, and I should have grabbed a basket at Walgreens. Oh well!

Merry Christmas!
    How early is your Costco gas open? I've rolled up to mine only to realize it isn't yet more than once.

Site Supporter
    Amazon delivered (where legal) Pom Pepper Spray is the easy button.

https://www.amazon.com/POM-Black-Cli...1zcF9hdGY&th=1

Working downtown and having to walk about 2 blocks to my covered semi secured parking past a park and a convenience store has made me thankful to always have my orange paint handy.

So far so good.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

While visiting Walmart, one should always carry Hostess Twinkies to create a distraction for the Walmartians. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Even better, enjoy the free live show from a balcony seat

User Tag List