Thread: Need a source for hardware

Need a source for hardware

Anyone know where to get these ITW Fastex Oval Slides for 1" webbing? I'm looking for 20-50. I see them on ebay for cheap, but the shipping is ridiculous from overseas suppliers

Name:  itw-1-oval-slide-10376-p-1712908271.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  28.5 KB

Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    I've usually bought my DIY hardware from ye olde MilSpec Monkey: https://milspecmonkey.com/store/hard...-marine_coyote
    Thanks, when I went there it said out of stock.
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

thanks. MSM is where I'd normally go, but they are OOS. I didn't know if Hudson was legit, and I'd rather go with a US supplier, but I guess Canada is close enough. This is another case where the shipping is more costly than the goods

It appears ITW Nexus has discontinued the product. I am not sure why, but it has been removed from their website and vendors are reporting it is discontinued. I believe the part number was 08090-22.

https://na.itwnexus.com/

Not sure this will help or not, but sometimes I use image search for scavenger hunts like this...

User Tag List