Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnburg out as A3?!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I just looked for the USPSA bylaws, and found this proposed draft from 2021. I found 10.2 dealing with confidentiality of board deliberations, but couldn't find any reference for how to remove a director. In two HOA's I am on the board of, a director must be removed by a vote of the members, not the other directors. I did note that the draft called out being compliant with Delaware law.

https://cdn.uspsa.media/Bylaws/Compa..._17DEC2021.pdf
    Apparently, a director must be removed by the members, not the other directors.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1nx58sM...hhZWM5NmIwOQ==
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Name:  1157257836_kindlephoto-484784972.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  30.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Apparently, a director must be removed by the members, not the other directors.
    If the counselor is right, he has never been removed in actuality.

These clowns don't need a shovel do they...digging pretty effectively without one.
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Quote Originally Posted by ECK View Post
    PSI just quoted the same meeting minutes posted on the USPSA website.

Going out on a limb here, I think the committee of 3 ADs is intended to oversee the nomination process for A1 (and now A3) special elections and work with the election company to set up the election, after all somebody has to do it. I don’t think they get to pick the interim A1D or A3D -they would if the remaining amount of time was less than X months. I’m basing that on when Foley was 7.7’ed, there was sufficient time remaining in his tenure that per the bylaws they had to do a special election. That’s how YML got voted in the first time to fill out the remainder of Foley’s term, and was not appointed. Ted was able to be appointed as Pres to replace YML when YML lost his RO cert bc the it was only for X months that remained in Foley/YML’s tenure before the normal election cycle for the Pres was to occur (in 2023).

I don’t have any inside baseball info here, just basing it on what they’ve done in the past and what I think the bylaws require.
    So I was only half right -or- half wrong. I talked to my Section Coordinator today and he told me that the Board contacted all the Section Coordinators in Area 1 asking them to forward some recommendations for an interim A1D. The idea here is they want somebody to fill the A1D seat during the interim while they organize and carryout the Special Election for A1D. The committee of 3 ADs (A8, A2, and A4) are the ones who will gather names put forth by the A1 SCs. Where I am unclear is if those 3 pick the interim A1D or if it ends up being a matter for the entire board…

Thinking back to when Foley was ousted, they appointed Sherwin Greenfield (A3D) as interim Pres while they organized and held the special election that YML won. When YML took office, Greenfield stepped down. Ditto when YML was yeeted, they appointed Ted as acting Pres to fill out the rest of YML’s term. So the above makes sense from a historical perspective (and probably covered in the bylaws somewhere).

Presumably they are doing the same thing with A3, soliciting names from the A3 SCs for an interim A3D while they organize and conduct the Special Election.

Only one sight picture, but sent two shots…

It would appear that YML has taken the side of the people who kicked him out the first time.

This is the dumbest movie I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Spart View Post
    It would appear that YML has taken the side of the people who kicked him out the first time.

This is the dumbest movie I've ever seen.
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by ECK View Post
    Source?
    You've gotta follow a bunch of accounts on Instagram to see posts they make to their "stories" which disappear in 24 hours.

But he's reported to be courting support of the board and contacting MDs and SCs to get them to stay loyal.

Quote Originally Posted by Spart View Post
    You've gotta follow a bunch of accounts on Instagram to see posts they make to their "stories" which disappear in 24 hours.

But he's reported to be courting support of the board and contacting MDs and SCs to get them to stay loyal.
    If that's from PSI I have no doubt it's his ongoing CNN spin on it.

I could see YML trying to keep the health of the organization intact like getting MDs and SCs to stick with it so they can make change with new BOD members in the future.

But PSI would spin it as YML being a traitor to the cause. The problem is PSI wants destruction of the org at any cost, really.

Those are just my impressions.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    If that's from PSI I have no doubt it's his ongoing CNN spin on it.

I could see YML trying to keep the health of the organization intact like getting MDs and SCs to stick with it so they can make change with new BOD members in the future.

But PSI would spin it as YML being a traitor to the cause. The problem is PSI wants destruction of the org at any cost, really.

Those are just my impressions.
    So the solution is to change nothing and get people sending in match and membership fees again.

Got it. Thanks for playing.

This is REAL easy. YML needs to support reversing A3D's ouster, needs to support financial transparency, needs to support reinstatement of members who were banned for shedding light on USPSA's blatant corruption and mismanagement, and needs to commit to abiding both the bylaws and the state/federal laws which USPSA as an organization is incorporated under.

He is doing none of that.

User Tag List