Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnburg out as A3?!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TCFD273 View Post
    I’m not an Attorney, but I find it odd A7 was citing Delaware case law, then the DE Attorney (not a board member) requested an executive session

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Spart View Post
    Even more odd that Jim Johnson is a member of the bar in the state of Alabama, which is not a state that USPSA.org has a legal presence in to my knowledge - having a physical presence in Washington state and being a Delaware corporate entity.
    Jim Johnson is not admitted to the Bar in WA or DE. He is - ostensibly - not the Org's Attorney - but that is very unclear. It is obvious he is acting as an attorney and legal counsel for the Org.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    At what point does everyone acknowledge that, yeah, maybe Ben can be an obnoxious troll at times.....but he was also pretty much right about everything?

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    At what point does everyone acknowledge that, yeah, maybe Ben can be an obnoxious troll at times.....but he was also pretty much right about everything?
    I’ve been there for awhile now

Look man - Stoeger and Derek (PSI) want to tear the organization down and ruin it for their own personal gain. What those gains are is nebulous. But they are definitely in it for themselves.

At least say the folks who have personal experience with Stoeger and certainly are not letting those experiences bias them in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Jim Johnson is not admitted to the Bar in WA or DE. He is - ostensibly - not the Org's Attorney - but that is very unclear. It is obvious he is acting as an attorney and legal counsel for the Org.
    Thank you for the clarification….also I’m dumbfounded.

Look man - Stoeger and Derek (PSI) want to tear the organization down and ruin it for their own personal gain. What those gains are is nebulous. But they are definitely in it for themselves.

At least say the folks who have personal experience with Stoeger and certainly are not letting those experiences bias them in any way.
    I'm hearing them say they want a major change in the BoD, USPSA staff, and NROI. And rules stability. Not ruin of USPSA. That sounds good to me.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I'm hearing them say they want a major change in the BoD, USPSA staff, and NROI. And rules stability. Not ruin of USPSA. That sounds good to me.
    I'll be honest with you. I suspect given your professional background and mine - we're probably pretty used to people who are bombastic, direct, confrontational, and still want the best for people and an org that is not themselves. Which might be why it's easier for us to ignore the personality quirks and focus on the words and actions of those people.

Simultaneously, we both probably have experiences that exceedingly charming sociopath who absolutely does not give a fuck about anyone or anything else. And the absolute frustration of having to unseat that person from a position of power.

I'll be honest with you. I suspect given your professional background and mine - we're probably pretty used to people who are bombastic, direct, confrontational, and still want the best for people and an org that is not themselves. Which might be why it's easier for us to ignore the personality quirks and focus on the words and actions of those people.

Simultaneously, we both probably have experiences that exceedingly charming sociopath who absolutely does not give a fuck about anyone or anything else. And the absolute frustration of having to unseat that person from a position of power.
    I would not want Ben S on the BoD or as Pres.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I would not want Ben S on the BoD or as Pres.
    Concur.

Importantly though - Ben S does not want Ben S to be on the BoD or as Pres.

I watched Ben’s reaction video posted today. At least in this one, he clarified his problem was not with USPSA, but with the board members, specifically. He also confirmed he chooses to be confrontational on purpose.

I don’t get the impression he wants to burn USPSA down, he just wants these board members removed from power so that the org can be run by the members.

User Tag List