Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnburg out as A3?!!!!!

If there is no official acknowledgement of Area 1's resignation, it makes me wonder if he was talked into un-resigning?

It's rough when you send your resignation email and Ben reads it over the web before all of your fellow directors have had a chance to open the email. (I don't know that that occurred, but it sure could have.)

Ben may be in it for Ben, but Ben benefits from a cleaned-up organization. What's been going on in the recent past can't continue.

A lot of you people weren’t here when Ben was actively trying to destroy Todd’s reputation and it fuckin shows.

Speaking of, it looks like based on the court docket that USPSA's motion to dismiss failed, and Joe Rutkowski's lawsuit is going to mediation. Discovery should be interesting.

Name:  Screenshot from 2023-12-20 17-27-45.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  34.0 KB

Arnburg out as A3?!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    A lot of you people weren’t here when Ben was actively trying to destroy Todd’s reputation and it fuckin shows.
    At least for me, this has nothing to do with Ben. Maybe he’s the second coming of Christ here to save USPSA, just a troll, or whatever. Ben has helped reveal a serious problem with USPSA leadership, first with Foley and then more broadly in the BoD, NROI, and org staff.

I think we should keep the focus on returning USPSA to functionality, and put some adults in charge.
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 12-20-2023 at 06:13 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Maybe "information war" was a bit over the top, but anyone who sees this as anything other than a contest to control the narrative of "what's going on with USPSA" is so naive I'm surprised they don't still believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

Ad Homineum. That’s a good way to dodge a good conversation which Clusterfrack is having.

When stuff starting to get real back in September, I started a "Name Index" to keep up with all the different roles and personalities in USPSA.

Recent updates are in BOLD. Might be helpful to someone else, so here 'tis. Lemme know if ya'll have comments.

Name:  Screenshot from 2023-12-20 19-31-04.png
Views: 264
Size:  65.8 KB

So I just read the minutes from the Dec 18, 2023 BOD meeting.

It clears up some of what has been discussed in this thread.

A1 Director resigned after the Dec 11 BOD meeting, so it wasn’t included in the Dec 11 meeting minutes. A1D was not present in the Dec 18 meeting.

A special election to be held this winter since there was more than 2 years remaining in A1D’s tenure (had it been less I think the bylaws allow the BOD to appoint an interim AD).

YML and A6 Director elect were allowed to join various parts of the meeting, but not the executive sessions or when they discussed the president elect’s salary and compensation package.

A3 Director admitted to sharing a confidential email to an outside party(s) and was subsequently removed under the bylaws.

Area 3 will be added to the special election that is being organized for Area 1.

Production was approved to be 15 rnds, effective Jan 31, 2024 as per the bylaws.

Quote Originally Posted by ECK View Post
    So I just read the minutes from the Dec 18, 2023 BOD meeting.

It clears up some of what has been discussed in this thread.

A1 Director resigned after the Dec 11 BOD meeting, so it wasn’t included in the Dec 11 meeting minutes. A1D was not present in the Dec 18 meeting.

A special election to be held this winter since there was more than 2 years remaining in A1D’s tenure (had it been less I think the bylaws allow the BOD to appoint an interim AD).

YML and A6 Director elect were allowed to join various parts of the meeting, but not the executive sessions or when they discussed the president elect’s salary and compensation package.

A3 Director admitted to sharing a confidential email to an outside party(s) and was subsequently removed under the bylaws.

Area 3 will be added to the special election that is being organized for Area 1.

Production was approved to be 15 rnds, effective Jan 31, 2024 as per the bylaws.
    Thanks, that’s helpful. 15 round Production, cool.

Well that means there will be 4 open spots on the board in the next year.

Scott seemed like a great guy and I am bummed he’s gone but if it’s in the bylaws that he can’t share the emails, his dismissal is warranted. Still seems extreme, but I understand it now.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Well that means there will be 4 open spots on the board in the next year.

Scott seemed like a great guy and I am bummed he’s gone but if it’s in the bylaws that he can’t share the emails, his dismissal is warranted. Still seems extreme, but I understand it now.
    No.

There will be two empty slots. There will be a special election for both A1D and A3D. And in this case, the committee to select the candidates will be made up of A2D, A4D, and A8D - who will simply pick the person(s) they want.

User Tag List