Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat Macro Grip Modules Finally

Could anyone who ordered the Sig rail variant report back on whether or not it actually fits holsters for the XL? Someone on Reddit posted that his will not fit his XL holsters because the trigger guard on the Wilson Macro grip module is significantly wider than the trigger guard on an XL module. They posted a photo of the two modules side by side and the Macro one does have a substantially wider trigger guard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    They posted a photo of the two modules side by side and the Macro one does have a substantially wider trigger guard.
    Oof. That sucks.

A buddy had his come in.

Mags loaded with more than 14 rounds don't want to drop free from the wilson

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Oof. That sucks.
    The product information page for the "short" model has this: "Compatible with all standard P365-XMACRO holsters & most standard P365 & P365XL holsters". That would be awkward if not true.

See below.

Name:  Screenshot from 2023-12-23 10-07-04.png
Views: 263
Size:  54.0 KB
    Last edited by RJ; 12-23-2023 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I heard that Sig is having problems with that metal macro grip module, and had to go back to the drawing board to redesign it.
    Thread drift I know but I did confirm this at my LGS yesterday. As usual with Sig, the rep would give them no details or a new date but did tell them there has been a delay on the 365 AXG.

My modules just arrived even though the tracking wasn't showing them arriving until Tuesday. They definitely have more grip area than the OEM module.

I haven't installed them yet, and I haven't tried them in my Macro holsters. If they work with the Macro holsters that I have AND the XL holster that I ordered, I'll be very pleased.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    My modules just arrived even though the tracking wasn't showing them arriving until Tuesday. They definitely have more grip area than the OEM module.

I haven't installed them yet, and I haven't tried them in my Macro holsters. If they work with the Macro holsters that I have AND the XL holster that I ordered, I'll be very pleased.
    More grip area as compared to the factory macro module?

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    More grip area as compared to the factory macro module?

Yes.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Por que no manual safety version? Guess I'll keep (im)patiently waiting. At least all y'all will be able to figure out what holsters fit these things before the MS versions come out...

Okay I hope these pics are helpful.

The Wilson module certainly feels a bit fuller and rounder and fills the hollow of my hand better than factory. The “Oh wow!” reaction between Wilson/factory Macro and Wilson/factory XL is not as pronounced with the Macro.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

User Tag List