Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat Macro Grip Modules Finally

I know Armorycraft produces a larger manual thumb safety for the P365 series pistols, but has there been any updates from the guy who posted on this forum that said he was going to be manufacturing a larger manual thumb safety for the P365 series pistols. I believe he posed it in one of the Sig MACRO threads back around july or August.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I know Armorycraft produces a larger manual thumb safety for the P365 series pistols, but has there been any updates from the guy who posted on this forum that said he was going to be manufacturing a larger manual thumb safety for the P365 series pistols. I believe he posed it in one of the Sig MACRO threads back around july or August.
    You are thinking of @UNK and it’s my understanding they are still working on it. The last update I heard was the infamous “soon”. Im waiting on it too so I can give my money to a fellow PFer.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ghlight=Shield

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    I'm very happy with my cut-down Macro (Macro-K) frame delivering the same compatibility while allowing the FDEZ3 backstrap. Was hoping Wilson would be releasing a 12-round Macro frame but I guess that was wishful thinking.

Thanks for sharing this. Do you by any chance have a p365 or xl frame you could overlay on it? I would like a xl length frame that is thicker from front to backstrap and thinking this may be the ticket. It looks like a diy boresight Razorback kinda. The regular 365 is tiny for my hands. This became evident when I handled a Glock 43x recently.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Thanks for sharing this. Do you by any chance have a p365 or xl frame you could overlay on it? I would like a xl length frame that is thicker from front to backstrap and thinking this may be the ticket. It looks like a diy boresight Razorback kinda. The regular 365 is tiny for my hands. This became evident when I handled a Glock 43x recently.

I modded my own WC XL frame to fit my large hands quite well. Will be doing the same to the WC Macro frame I just ordered.

Name:  IMG_1088.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  19.7 KB

I can do this in a few hours

I did the same cut and it works great

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    I modded my own WC XL frame to fit my large hands quite well. Will be doing the same to the WC Macro frame I just ordered.

Name:  IMG_1088.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  19.7 KB
    That looks good! Would you mind sharing how you did it?
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Got my shipping notice this morning.

rubs hands together

(I’m excited. It’s almost like new gun day is coming. )

This is about the best angle I could get, tan 365 frame on cut down Macro with FDEZ3 insert.

Name:  IMG_0751.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  89.4 KB

Thanks for sharing this. Do you by any chance have a p365 or xl frame you could overlay on it?

Site Supporter
    That looks good! Would you mind sharing how you did it?

Soldering iron melting down small chunks of a macro backstrap until I got the shape I desired. First time attempting it and I am happy with how it came out

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    This is about the best angle I could get, tan 365 frame on cut down Macro with FDEZ3 insert.

Name:  IMG_0751.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  89.4 KB

The FDEZe adds length, but it's not going to add width. The WC modules are slightly wider.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

User Tag List