Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat Macro Grip Modules Finally

Site Supporter
    🤷. Not sure if it’s going to be as beneficial to the 365 as it was for the X/XL. Im more interested in a flush fitting mag for the current frame.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    🤷. Not sure if it’s going to be as beneficial to the 365 as it was for the X/XL. Im more interested in a flush fitting mag for the current frame.
    I see the version with the Sig rail allowing you to run a 10, 12, and 17 round frame with the same slide and holster as a pretty big value add, bs the standard Macro frame needing its own holster

Quote Originally Posted by Basher View Post
    BOOOO! I've actually been considering a P365 w/ safety, and the Macro is more what I'm looking for rather than an XL. I really dig my WC320 frames, but I won't own a 320 or 365 without a safety...
    You can cut the slots for a manual safety in any of the P365 modules. I have. 😉

Perhaps the worst product launch video ever…and I still ordered one.

Quote Originally Posted by davisj View Post
    Perhaps the worst product launch video ever…and I still ordered one.
    You aren't wrong.

Having no different sizes of backstrap inserts and having large hands, I will have to pass on it. When you have a thinner grip with less circumference that uses stack and a half mags like the P365 pistols, it’s hard to make a one size fits all hand sizes and also keep a decent trigger reach. The MACRO legion grip module would probably be the best for me, but currently it is not available by itself, has no manual thumb safety cut and it’s costly. I just ordered an Sig P365 X MACRO OEM grip module that is cut for a manual thumb safety and will be adding a L or XL aftermarket backstrap to it and call it good enough.

https://ndzperformance.com/sig-p365-...365xm-bs-v2-v/

I'm very happy with my cut-down Macro (Macro-K) frame delivering the same compatibility while allowing the FDEZ3 backstrap. Was hoping Wilson would be releasing a 12-round Macro frame but I guess that was wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    I see the version with the Sig rail allowing you to run a 10, 12, and 17 round frame with the same slide and holster as a pretty big value add, bs the standard Macro frame needing its own holster

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Having no different sizes of backstrap inserts and having large hands, I will have to pass on it. When you have a thinner grip with less circumference that uses stack and a half mags like the P365 pistols, it’s hard to make a one size fits all hand sizes and also keep a decent trigger reach. The MACRO legion grip module would probably be the best for me, but currently it is not available by itself, has no manual thumb safety cut and it’s costly. I just ordered an Sig P365 X MACRO OEM grip module that is cut for a manual thumb safety and will be adding a L or XL aftermarket backstrap to it and call it good enough.

Fdez3 is a great one too. Or boresight

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Im already running a Macro with the oem 17 frame and an XL 12 rnd frame in the same JMCK Macro holster. Im assuming an10 rnder would work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post

I heard that Sig is having problems with that metal macro grip module, and had to go back to the drawing board to redesign it.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List