Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat Macro Grip Modules Finally

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Is this helpful? Unf I took mine off my mags as I packed them up for shipping or I would be able to take pics of them in the gun. It does help for me
    Thanks.

I was picking my 320 AXG Legion after a trigger job from my guy today. He was showing me his Wilson Macro module that he was not happy with. Loaded mags did not drop free as well as something goofy was up with the mag release button as it seemed to be missing material on the off side. He said they got pretty crappy with him when he called to relay the information.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I was picking my 320 AXG Legion after a trigger job from my guy today. He was showing me his Wilson Macro module that he was not happy with. Loaded mags did not drop free as well as something goofy was up with the mag release button as it seemed to be missing material on the off side. He said they got pretty crappy with him when he called to relay the information.
    Was it the short/XL version of the Wilson Macro module perhaps?

That I some bs customer service

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Was it the short/XL version of the Wilson Macro module perhaps?
    No, it was the full length.

These Wilson Macro modules seem to have been a disappointment. Sad. I love the regular and XL Wilson modules.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

No, it was the full length.
    Ugh.

Mine (1913) was ok with mags. Sorry to hear. I gave up after 20 rounds and have sold it on already. I was really disappointed with it, especially having been waiting so long.

My safety cut Macro grip module came today. Based on handling, I like it - but I don’t have a Macro to compare. The two new magazines I purchased drop free empty or loaded.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Returned mine to Wilson today, never even installed it. Just felt like a broom handle in my big hands.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Well...

As impressed as I was with the 365XL modules, while I have never owned a 320, I prefer the feel of the WC 320 module to that of the OEMs.

I enthusiastically ordered two of the WC Macros. Initially, I was excited that there was more with in the palm area, but I think I'm actually getting a better grip with the OEM module. I hope to be able to test them on some actual metrics, but I'm leaning toward OEM with the large backstrap and perhaps giving one of the aftermarket backstraps a try.

My FEDZ #3 arrived today. It is not as I had hoped. The OEM large fits me better.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

User Tag List