Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabot Insurrection Pistol

Cabot Insurrection Pistol

I kind of like the scalloped area above the trigger guard. The pocket cut out he calls it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Seems pretty cool to me, but for a few grand cheaper I think the Alchemy Custom Weaponry Quantico Highcap is just as if not more appealing to me as far as aesthetics.

The trigger shape described by Jeff at RDR sounds interesting. The undercut coupled with grip panel-ish design is cool.

Well...there's an absolutely idiotic name for a pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mac View Post
    Well...there's an absolutely idiotic name for a pistol.
    Cabot execs: "Think up something catchy that won't have too much of a negative connotation."

Marketing dude: "I have just the thing..."

When I think of an "insurrection" pistol, I think of something like a Liberator. I assume Cabot doesn't want people to think the quality of their pistols is on that level...?

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    When I think of an "insurrection" pistol, I think of something like a Liberator. I assume Cabot doesn't want people to think the quality of their pistols is on that level...?
    That's where my mind went when I saw the thread title. Not 20$$.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Basher View Post
    Cabot execs: "Think up something catchy that won't have too much of a negative connotation."

Marketing dude: "I have just the thing..."
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Well, they do have a pistol called the Rebellion so I guess this name follows suite. Maybe they should have called it Regicide?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    That's where my mind went when I saw the thread title. Not 20$$.
    You mean $7011 in this case. The pistol ain't cheap. But pretty much everything above Staccato starts at $4,000 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Seems pretty cool to me, but for a few grand cheaper I think the Alchemy Custom Weaponry Quantico Highcap is just as if not more appealing to me as far as aesthetics.

The trigger shape described by Jeff at RDR sounds interesting. The undercut coupled with grip panel-ish design is cool.
    I kind of like the look of it. But I do agree that the Quantico is probably the better looking pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post

You mean $7011 in this case. The pistol ain't cheap. But pretty much everything above Staccato starts at $4,000 or so.
    Well, I had to get the $$ in the name somehow, and 20$$ looks like 2011 if you squint..
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Right up there with other stupid names: Roland, Yeet cannon, Equalizer,…

User Tag List