Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have only one pistol/handgun?

A functional version of one of my earliest guns.
    Name:  mfu.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  24.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    A functional version of one of my earliest guns.
    Name:  mfu.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  24.2 KB
    I had a similar but newer version (which wasn't as cool as the UNCLE setup):

Name:  IMG_1987.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  100.2 KB

S&W Shield Plus.

Completely replaced all my carry guns with a brace of Shield Pluses, and the 15 round magazines could easily make it a primary pistol if needed.

Runners Up: Gen5 G19 or M&P 2.0 Compact

Quote Originally Posted by Pops 1 View Post
    Ruger Security Six 357 magnum
    This was the first handgun I ever held…shot it at a farm I used to live near, circa 1985…For some irrational reason I’d really like to have one of my own. A GP100 would probably work as well.

Good to see this one make a come-back. I have one of these, from a production run some number of years ago.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Serial number look up

Ruger has the ship date at 2018 for my .45 LC/ACP convertible in my link above.

Glock 19 no question. In particular my Gen 3 Boresight Solutions one with a Holosun EPS.

On guitar forums this question gets asked about amps and guitars often. That would be my Dr. Z Z28 and my Koll Tornado.
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec
    Evolution Security Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by rawkguitarist View Post
    Glock 19 no question. In particular my Gen 3 Boresight Solutions one with a Holosun EPS.

On guitar forums this question gets asked about amps and guitars often. That would be my Dr. Z Z28 and my Koll Tornado.
    PRS Custom 22 and Mesa Electra Dyne works well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    This was the first handgun I ever held…shot it at a farm I used to live near, circa 1985…For some irrational reason I’d really like to have one of my own. A GP100 would probably work as well.
    I’ve owned 5 or 6 GPs—including 2 GPNYs. They’ve all moved on, but I still have my 2.75” Speed Six. I mean, FWIW. A perfect frame size.

On the subject of reloading SA wheelies, I found a cylinder swap to be about as fast as anything, with my Ruger “Carryhawk.”

Otherwise, per Il Ling New.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by rawkguitarist View Post

Steinberger XL-2 (bass) & Rickenbacker TR-35B (amp) for me.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List