Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IWB for 3 inch revolver

IWB for 3 inch revolver

I would like to get a leather IWB holster for my three inch model 64 revolver. Who makes a quality leather IWB?

I just bought an AKJ Concealco for a 4.25 inch barrel S&W 66-8 and I'm very happy with it. https://legionleather.com/products/a...xtrous-holster
    Ordinary guy

I know a lot of people like the Simply Rugged holster with IWB straps.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Jed View Post
    I just bought an AKJ Concealco for a 4.25 inch barrel S&W 66-8 and I'm very happy with it. https://legionleather.com/products/a...xtrous-holster
    Holy moley, I thought he went out of business! I've got the holster in the picture for a 4" K frame and it works well. I've had it for well over 20 years.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Site Supporter
    I have a milt sparks VM II for my Gp100 3 inch. It also works with my 3 inch python. Pretty comfy for all day wear.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Holy moley, I thought he went out of business! I've got the holster in the picture for a 4" K frame and it works well. I've had it for well over 20 years.
    I had the same reaction.

He did go out of business. This Legion Leather company bought the rights to recreate the holster, from what I understand. It's a small family company, and my experience with Legion Leather has been top-notch. For example, their website said a 4 week lag time, and I had my holsters within days of my order.
    Ordinary guy

Site Supporter
    https://www.ttgunleather.com/

I am traveling but will post a pic when I get home this weekend. As much as I wanted a Milt Sparks for my 4” Model 10 I decided to go with one of these instead due to the faster turn around time and I haven’t been disappointed.

Site Supporter
    I just ordered from them. They were very responsive and one of the only leather makers that was able to do a beretta LTT with a red dot holster that I have found so far. Took a couple of hours and some back and forth but again he was very responsive and willing. I will most likely order a few more from him depending on how well this one works.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Jed View Post
    I had the same reaction.

He did go out of business. This Legion Leather company bought the rights to recreate the holster, from what I understand. It's a small family company, and my experience with Legion Leather has been top-notch. For example, their website said a 4 week lag time, and I had my holsters within days of my order.

Site Supporter
    Name:  IMG_3839.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  24.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_3840.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  34.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_3841.jpg
Size:  39.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_3842.jpg
Size:  43.9 KB

TT Gunleather IWB
    Sorry for the quality of these, I’ll try to get some without the shadows tomorrow after work.

Ryan Grizzle horsehide
    Name:  IMG_20211024_150650~2.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  49.2 KB
    On the ragged edge of the world I'll roam,
    And the home of the wolf shall be my home - Robert Service

User Tag List